Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Deepest Blue said:
Think the bleating is mainly because of the Negredo sale and Jovetic's history.

Pretty sad the level of bedwetting though. Rags have 8 out or doubtful for next match (has been as high as 10) and our opponents are without Giroud and Walcott and maybe Ramsey and Ozil.

So far we just have Jovetic, maybe Fernando and just possibly Zab doubtful.

Frustrating but not exactly a calamity.

Well said we just got to crack on with it and beat arsenal and see where were at then.

Deepest Blue said:

Pretty sad the level of bedwetting though. Rags have 8 out or doubtful for next match (has been as high as 10)

The rags have 2 points from 9 so you can hardly say they have been "managing" despite their injuries.

Any news on how long he's been out? I've been used to his new found level of fitness, what with him managing 3 consecutive PL games and all. We've been spoilt.

wythenshaweblue£££ said:
Deepest Blue said:

Pretty sad the level of bedwetting though. Rags have 8 out or doubtful for next match (has been as high as 10) and our opponents are without Giroud and Walcott and maybe Ramsey and Ozil.

So far we just have Jovetic, maybe Fernando and just possibly Zab doubtful.

Frustrating but not exactly a calamity.

Well said we just got to crack on with it and beat arsenal and see where were at then.

I'd say we are two points behind where you thought we would be.

waspish said:
He will be back to fitness and he'll be off to another international game October 10th I think!!

He didn't play the last round, the thread title is misleading.

Chippy_boy said:
We're three behind where we should be, all lost against Stoke, however if you'd said we'd have 7 points from our first 4 games, given we had to play the champions at home and arsenal, I'd have taken it.

Win next Sunday, and 10 from 5 games, having already played the other three from last years top four, would imho be a fantastic start, especially if we throw Bayern away into the mix.

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:
We're three behind where we should be, all lost against Stoke, however if you'd said we'd have 7 points from our first 4 games, given we had to play the champions at home and arsenal, I'd have taken it.

Win next Sunday, and 10 from 5 games, having already played the other three from last years top four, would imho be a fantastic start, especially if we throw Bayern away into the mix.

Well said

cleavers said:
Chippy_boy said:

Definitely agree. It shouldn't really, this early on, but the Chelsea game has already taken on huge significance in my mind. 10 from 15, given the fixtures we've had, would be excellent; 7 from 15 would be very disappointing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.