Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Just goes to show...someone was given authority to send an out and out striker Negredo out on loan and not replace him. O wait theres james milner if dzeko/jovetic/sergio get injured...

BlueTaylor91 said:
Just goes to show...someone was given authority to send an out and out striker Negredo out on loan and not replace him. O wait theres james milner...

Believe in Milner!!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 25m
Jovetic pulled up in training yesterday holding his hamstring. He left training "as a precaution" and won't play for Montenegro on Monday.

Doesn't sound too bad.

Also, as much as plenty don't rate Guidetti - at least he would have provided cover for such eventualities as this?

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Not getting a replacement for Beast looks even worse now
At least we still have Scotty ;)

You don't have much faith in Kun and Dzeko then.

Of course i do,what sort of question is that?
Jo's inj record is bad so is kun's,it was a big risk to not replace Alf

Kun and Dzeko are fit and firing so I don't see the ref to selling Negredo. I could understand if all three of the lads were injured though but they're not.

Also as things stand we don't know the extent of the injury. As I said earlier in the thread, with Vinny it was a similar story only for him to be fine.

Premature flapping darling. :)

Unfortunate news and hopefully it's just a tweak. It's come at a really bad time with the three huge games coming up. Hopefully Edin can rise to the occasion again and do the business.

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
You don't have much faith in Kun and Dzeko then.

Kun and Dzeko are fit and firing so I don't see the ref to selling Negredo. I could understand if all three of the lads were injured though but they're not.

Also as things stand we don't know the extent of the injury. As I said earlier in the thread, with Vinny it was a similar story only for him to be fine.

Please don't call me darling,however you meant it and i was not flapping

Unfortunate news, but as I recall Negredo was already injured and not expected back well into the first half of the season, so having him available wouldn't have made much difference. Having a vacant squad place will give the director of football the impetus to find scout and sign a fresh young footballing star who can hopefully be our next striker.

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:

Please don't call me darling,however you meant it and i was not flapping

Way to ignore the salient point of my post. But no problem i shouldn't have expected anything more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.