Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Dax777 said:
We should put in for at least 3 of the Spanish players. Martinez, Herrerra, Ruben Perez, Parejo, Ruiz. None of these guys would cost over 10 million. The big money guys are Mata, Alacantara (15 probably), De Gea, and Nuniain. The rest will cost less that Ten. I mean we were being begged to take RUiz last season at 7 million :(

Martinez has a big buyout clause from athletic Bilbao(Liverpool couldn't even tempt him with 25 mil), as for ander Herrera he was just bought by Bilbao for 15 mil, Ruben Perez and parejo are average in Spain and can't see them improving much more. Ruiz just moved to Italy and won't be moving a time soon. I would love to see mata, or even Diego capel as they are more realistic targets and would make an immediate impact feeding the ball up top

Martinez just signed a new 5-year contract with Bilbao didn't he? Hard enough to lure away the Basque boys, but one with a fresh contract would be nigh on impossible. Would love him at the club though, just feel we missed our chance in 2009 when we were supposed to be close to getting him.

FantasyIreland said:
howfen blue said:
Cracking player not sure he's what we need though tbh

He couldn't be more perfect!

if silva gets inj,wheres plan b? its our most important signing this sumer imo,to have backup for silva

CitySpaniard said:
Dax777 said:
We should put in for at least 3 of the Spanish players. Martinez, Herrerra, Ruben Perez, Parejo, Ruiz. None of these guys would cost over 10 million. The big money guys are Mata, Alacantara (15 probably), De Gea, and Nuniain. The rest will cost less that Ten. I mean we were being begged to take RUiz last season at 7 million :(

Martinez has a big buyout clause from athletic Bilbao(Liverpool couldn't even tempt him with 25 mil), as for ander Herrera he was just bought by Bilbao for 15 mil, Ruben Perez and parejo are average in Spain and can't see them improving much more. Ruiz just moved to Italy and won't be moving a time soon. I would love to see mata, or even Diego capel as they are more realistic targets and would make an immediate impact feeding the ball up top
No, to that dude. He is selfish. Not very Spanish :(

Mancini is looking for a right-sided attacker. (Sanchez)

Mata is left-footed and i just wonder where Mata would fit if he was a target? He would take Silvas place as i have my doubts if Mancini would play either Mata or Silva in Yayas current position.

If he is eyeing another creative player. Just wonder if Sanchez is that guy or if he is not..what kind of creative playmaker you need?

Someone like Mata or someone like Pastore? Is he eyeing someone who would be back-up for Silva on the left or someone in the middle in Yayas position...like Pastore?

Dunno really if Mata would fit into our line-up with Silva.

I know a lot might disagree but I rate mat a higher than Sanchez as I always see Sanchez getting tossed around and Italy is childsplay compared to the physicality and power of england. I know Silva no giant but he knows how to keep it moving and doesn't lose the ball easily unlike snchez.

celf said:
FantasyIreland said:
howfen blue said:
Cracking player not sure he's what we need though tbh

He couldn't be more perfect!

if silva gets inj,wheres plan b? its our most important signing this sumer imo,to have backup for silva

We'll sign a creative midfielder yet I reckon but we will also have Assulin fit next season who is very talented and could play the Silva role.

Dax777 said:
No, to that dude. He is selfish. Not very Spanish :([/quote]

I wasn't particularly impressed with his theatrics either.

BlueCityfan said:
Mancini is looking for a right-sided attacker. (Sanchez)

Mata is left-footed and i just wonder where Mata would fit if he was a target? He would take Silvas place as i have my doubts if Mancini would play either Mata or Silva in Yayas current position.

If he is eyeing another creative player. Just wonder if Sanchez is that guy or if he is not..what kind of creative playmaker you need?

Someone like Mata or someone like Pastore? Is he eyeing someone who would be back-up for Silva on the left or someone in the middle in Yayas position...like Pastore?

Dunno really if Mata would fit into our line-up with Silva.

Honestly from a business and longevity point of view I wish we would stop luring players with money, this can only keep them happy for so long as they want the big paydaay and then leave immediately. I understand we had no choice in past seasons as we had nothing else to offer, but now is the time we should start attracting players who would give their all for this badge and a core who are proud to wear city blue and won't scream transfer after one or two seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.