Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

only dawned on me after a few minutes he was on the pitch, didn't take much interest as i was reading the paper.

soon as i noticed i watched the game to my full attention, not the best game of football i've seen, but bloody hell that little guy number 10 for Spain was amazing!

We should put in for at least 3 of the Spanish players. Martinez, Herrerra, Ruben Perez, Parejo, Ruiz. None of these guys would cost over 10 million. The big money guys are Mata, Alacantara (15 probably), De Gea, and Nuniain. The rest will cost less that Ten. I mean we were being begged to take RUiz last season at 7 million :(

Freestyler said:
only dawned on me after a few minutes he was on the pitch, didn't take much interest as i was reading the paper.

soon as i noticed i watched the game to my full attention, not the best game of football i've seen, but bloody hell that little guy number 10 for Spain was amazing!

like a ikkle david silva wasnt he?

celf said:
Freestyler said:

like a ikkle david silva wasnt he?
He plays more like Iniesta to be honest, than he does Silva.

Why doesn't our club pull their fucking finger out and put a 25 million bid in for him. Valencia are really cash-strapped and would accept. Why do we pussy foot a found these deals? Its unbelievable. Adam Johnson isn't amazing, he is good and would learn a lot from mata/Sanchez. Come on city. Mata is sublime and is only 23

city seem to b playing the same way as spain,barca........just work in progress

Dax777 said:
We should put in for at least 3 of the Spanish players. Martinez, Herrerra, Ruben Perez, Parejo, Ruiz. None of these guys would cost over 10 million. The big money guys are Mata, Alacantara (15 probably), De Gea, and Nuniain. The rest will cost less that Ten. I mean we were being begged to take RUiz last season at 7 million :(

Martinez would cost probably closer to 20m. But he is quality and if City need a new CM. This guy should be on the radar.

Dax777 said:

Martinez would cost 20-25+ although he is definately the one I would want.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm --<br /><br />
Dax777 said:
what would you say we need?
howfen blue said:
Cracking player not sure he's what we need though tbh

Someone with pace and ideas from wide (Sanchez)

Someone with a good passing range with the ability to dictate from deep (???????)

Mata is neither

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.