Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

You should change your name to Mata 4 it.

Ahhh, I remember making a Mata thread months ago saying to get this guy, most people thought I was crazy...Nostalgia for ya

jjeangi said:
You should change your name to Mata 4 it.

Ahhh, I remember making a Mata thread months ago saying to get this guy, most people thought I was crazy...Nostalgia for ya

Lol

The Dippers arranged to play Valencia in a pre season friendly, hope its not a goodbye to Mata like it was with Silva and us

I see we play Inter in Dublin cup I hope by the same analogy we will be signing Eto o and or Sneijder. :-)

banbury_blue said:
The Dippers arranged to play Valencia in a pre season friendly, hope its not a goodbye to Mata like it was with Silva and us

The Times Liverpool Jurno keeps saying there are no merit to the Mata to Liverpool rumours. They are in on Downing, and that is their first midfield target. Not saying he knows anything.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Can't be arsed reading the whole thread

I know he has be linked to scouse1 but has there been any speculation at all that we are interested in him or is this all just wishful thinking?

Well, it was made public that our first offer was rejected by Valencia, a few weeks prior to the U21's if my memory serves me correct. Haven't heard anything since.

I hope our good relationship with Valencia allows us to handle a potential Mata deal in the same way as in Silva's case.

Matt the Giant said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Can't be arsed reading the whole thread

I know he has be linked to scouse1 but has there been any speculation at all that we are interested in him or is this all just wishful thinking?

Well, it was made public that our first offer was rejected by Valencia, a few weeks prior to the U21's if my memory serves me correct. Haven't heard anything since.

I hope our good relationship with Valencia allows us to handle a potential Mata deal in the same way as in Silva's case.

I remember hearing/reading something similar a couple of weeks back too. We seem to have a great relationship with quite a few spanish clubs, valencia, barca, athletico madrid and to an extent real madrid. Hopefully this will help us to get mata... and at a push aguero and iniesta ;)

Oh have we not signed him yet! Dont no why he does everything we need, can play in the centre, can play on the left, can play as a second striker, can cover for Silva if needed, is world class and best of all would cost around 25mill. Weiss wants to play in spain so 22mill plus Weiss and the deals done.... Simples!

Cant believe we are still pissing around with the Sanchez thing! We could get Aguero for that kind of money and play him on the right until Tevez finally decides to leave and by then a "new Sanchez" will be on the scene.

^Because Roberto wants Sanchez. Lol, what more can you ask?

Maybe he wants Sanchez AND Mata. Maybe just Sanchez. Hopefully its the former, but we won't know until we know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.