Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Based on what i assume hes another boyhood lpool fan with a penchant for playing mediocre teams

LoveCity said:
Deluded Dipper Watch: Several of them on Twitter believe Mata is holding out for a move to Liverpool.
Lol you have to love Liverpool fans, in their eyes everybody has the intention of moving to them :D

Armaan said:
LoveCity said:
Deluded Dipper Watch: Several of them on Twitter believe Mata is holding out for a move to Liverpool.
Lol you have to love Liverpool fans, in their eyes everybody has the intention of moving to them :D

THIS.

the way they talk about their not-so-recent history is pathetic, if anything, it only reminds people of them being a has-been club!

andrei_blue said:
Armaan said:
LoveCity said:

THIS.

the way they talk about their not-so-recent history is pathetic, if anything, it only reminds people of them being a has-been club!

They remind me of goal.com and their deluded crusade to infer that every player on the planet is about to sign for Juventus and end up with noone

Old Lady fans must be like...

YEEEEAH! We are in for Tevez!!!! WHOOOO!

Oh......it's goal.com again...

@RobDawsonMEN
Rob Dawson
Largely accepted that Nasri is midfielder Mancini wants but open to ideas about the winger. Starting to think it might be Juan Mata #MCFC

Isn't Cerci the "winger" and Nasri the "attacking midfielder"? I know Mata can play both though which works in his favour if Mancini is considering him. Given that verstaility, Bob could save some money and buy Mata and keep one or both of SWP and Weiss for extra wide options.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Juan Mata's father says Valencia rejected Arsenal's offer for the Spain international. Staying with Valencia now looks most likely option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.