Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

gooneyrovski said:
vincent said:
gooneyrovski said:
if we get him, then it would make us stronger as he's more suited as a left winger than nasri for us

For me, Arsenal's problem is their poor defence, lack of leaders & average GK's (all the young kid is a good prospect).
and our attack

and your midfield once you've sold Nasri and Fabregas ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2012006/Tottenham-want-Juan-Mata.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Mata.html</a>

Daily fail linking him to Spurs today.

Read on another site that Mata missed the team photo and the coach refused to comment. How true this is i dont know but thought i'd share.

There will be a fair few teams in for him I imagine, could be a lengthy transfer. If Barca end up refusing to pay for Sanchez, even they might go in for Mata.

the bald bloke from spain on ssn said 2 clubs are talking directly to mata... because theyve met his release clause (25m euros) he said one is arsenal... i beleive with silva here etc. the other is us... heres hopin anyway

Tez Tosterone said:
Reports down here gathering strength that Arsenal have opened talks for Juan Mata.
Graham Hunter thinks so too. Also says that he has a clause in his contract where he can go for 25m Euros o gets a pay rise

It will be sad if we stay out of the Mata sweep stakes and lose him to Arsenal or Pool. We just offer so much more than either does. Guaranteed CL, more money in wages, an ex-teammate and friend. A friendly crew of Spanish speaking teammates, Ambition and upward mobility.

Literally speaking,outside of Barca, we are his best fit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.