Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

gooneyrovski said:
vincent said:
gooneyrovski said:
if we get him, then it would make us stronger as he's more suited as a left winger than nasri for us

For me, Arsenal's problem is their poor defence, lack of leaders & average GK's (all the young kid is a good prospect).
and our attack

Yes, you need a goal scorer, no question.

vincent said:
gooneyrovski said:
okstate99 said:
Via Twitter

Apparently, Arsenal and Liverpool?

Nasri replacement?
if we get him, then it would make us stronger as he's more suited as a left winger than nasri for us

For me, Arsenal's problem is their poor defence, lack of leaders & average GK's (all the young kid is a good prospect).
I thaught they needed to acomodate for all these???:

jump_ship_1.jpg

Dribble said:
Buy:
Clichy
Mata
Nasri

Aguero
1 from Sneijder/Modric
If Boateng goes Savic

Now considering that most of these players may be available and considering the income and wage saving of the departures, I'm sure the above doesn't look to bad to us ambitious types and is certainly attainable.

We've got the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup & Internationals to deal with. With injuries, suspensions, loss of form & players needing a rest, we need a quality squad if we are to compete on four fronts next season which is an ambition befitting of the so called 'world's richest football club'... or have you forgotten what happened to us squad-wise in February, March, April and May 2011?

The 'consensus' you talk of amounts to about 3 posters including yourself! You talk about school kids posting on here or Johnny come lately's which I find amusing seeing as I've been supporting Manchester City since I was 7 years old & the next milestone in my life is retirement!!

As I stated, we need to improve the quality of our squad's gene pool and what I'm suggesting is evolution not a revolution, now hopefully you can get your head around that................. after you've finished licking your screen monitor! Again!

PS: Don't forget to take your medication, it sounds like it's beginning to wear off!! :-)

Whaaa?

Crazy talk.

ElanJo said:
Dribble said:
Buy:
Clichy
Mata
Nasri

Aguero
1 from Sneijder/Modric
If Boateng goes Savic

Now considering that most of these players may be available and considering the income and wage saving of the departures, I'm sure the above doesn't look to bad to us ambitious types and is certainly attainable.

We've got the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup & Internationals to deal with. With injuries, suspensions, loss of form & players needing a rest, we need a quality squad if we are to compete on four fronts next season which is an ambition befitting of the so called 'world's richest football club'... or have you forgotten what happened to us squad-wise in February, March, April and May 2011?

The 'consensus' you talk of amounts to about 3 posters including yourself! You talk about school kids posting on here or Johnny come lately's which I find amusing seeing as I've been supporting Manchester City since I was 7 years old & the next milestone in my life is retirement!!

As I stated, we need to improve the quality of our squad's gene pool and what I'm suggesting is evolution not a revolution, now hopefully you can get your head around that................. after you've finished licking your screen monitor! Again!

PS: Don't forget to take your medication, it sounds like it's beginning to wear off!! :-)

Whaaa?

Crazy talk.
Two from six ain't too bad and there's still 7 weeks to go before the end of the transfer window!!! :-)

Watch this space.......

Could be going to liverpool.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/06/football-transfer-rumours-juan-mata" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... -juan-mata</a>

Dribble said:
ElanJo said:
Dribble said:
Buy:
Clichy
Mata
Nasri

Aguero
1 from Sneijder/Modric
If Boateng goes Savic

Whaaa?

Crazy talk.
Two from six ain't too bad and there's still 7 weeks to go before the end of the transfer window!!! :-)

Watch this space.......

Am hoping you get 5 out of 6. fingers crossed.

chris63 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/06/football-transfer-rumours-juan-mata" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... -juan-mata</a>

Seem to remember it being reported his favored choice in the premier league was city. If thats the case then we have to get him. He'd fit great into our system. If we got him and nasri our midfield would be set and we could avoid any long drawn out saga for modric or sneijder. Plus liverpool missing out on another target would be funny.

chris63 said:

AaaaaahaaaahAaa!!!!!!!!
Them dippers do crack me up.
What's Mata going to do, play wide left as the only decent player in a nine man midfield?
With Chubby Charlie hitting 70 yard quaterback balls into touch?
I don't think do somehow mate, they've still got Maxi and Joe Cole, remember.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Seem to remember it being reported his favored choice in the premier league was city. If thats the case then we have to get him. He'd fit great into our system. If we got him and nasri our midfield would be set and we could avoid any long drawn out saga for modric or sneijder. Plus liverpool missing out on another target would be funny.

Very much This!
The defence is already taken care of, the midfield would be an awesome one with the addition of Nasri and Mata, so the only thing we'd need is a striker or two.
With both Ade and Tevez on their way out we surely must be able to find a way to do good business. Real Madrid ought to be interested in both of them, and we should be very interested in Higuain. Wonder though, if he would be interested in coming to us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.