Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
He and his family are not as clever as everyone says if he goes to Liverpool. They’d be firmly in the thick **** category. I mean, why on earth would you pass up the chance to play with Haaland, Foden, KDB the list goes on and under Pep. It’d be bizarre in the extreme if he went anywhere but City. He comes here he’ll run out of mantlepiece space for all his silverware. He goes there and will win 15% of the honours we would over a time period. It’s not even a contest.

Oh come on, Gerrard is an all time great!
Even as a City fan you must appreciate that?

Imagine if you flipped it the other way round and said he wants to win the Champions League and feels more likely to do it at Liverpool as they've been in three finals recently whereas Man City have never won it?
All time great ? Are we still talking about slippery G here ?

Has any of our ITKs said that we are in the running?
No but some fella called Mr Hairdoo reckons we might have a tiny tiny chance against the mighty 1 league trophy reds. Jude loves hendo and I see dead people so our chances are slim to none. We need to accept our place in the footballing world…last time I checked we were kings of England but that might mean something different in 2022 -:)

Last edited:
We will end up with a player as good for 50m. I trust in our transfer team - just look at this years deals - Alvarez, Erling, Akanji - all bargains for what we paid.

I like Bellingham but not sure where he would fit into our midfield. Rodri, KDB, Bernardo - who you dropping!?

Part of me only wants to sign him just to piss the vermin off, but if you look at the player head on for a quoted 150m, its alot of money for a player who at this moment in time doesn't get into our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.