Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What price are we quoting again to potential buyers? £50-60M? I don't know if he will want to return to ligue 1 again after playing for monaco and barca at the moment financially aren't in the best condition still. If no team can pay our asking price then he remains at city again?
If I'm city I'm not letting bernie go for less than £100m defo not 50/60m if Bellingham is worth 125m then so is bernie.

It's all fine talking about new signings but I don't want anyone to go (other than Cancelo ... and maybe Gomez ... or maybe Palmer on loan)

Brighton want £80m each for McAllister and Caceido.

Bellingham will become the best midfielder in the world during the next five years. More importantly, he fits exactly in with what Pep is trying to more the team in to.
Imo I would paid 60 mill max for macAllister but if they want £80 mill move on and try get that veiga who got a £35 mill rc and pep brother likely be his agent so jude and veiga and then sell laporte and put £100 mill on the table for gvardiol or try a swap deal with cancelo

If nobody comes forward, then he will probably leave on a Free next year, which I'm cool with but not sure Bernie or City's accountants would be!

As such, PSG will probably get a £60m bargain.

Cancelo is also gonna be an issue/ New deal last year and nobody is gonna pay £60m. Booed last night.

We are going to have to use him as a makeweight for someone, or will be stuck here.
Apologies if I’m being stupid.

But Bernie has 2 years left on his contract after this season.

Why would he go on a free next year ?

To be honest im actually dissapointed that he's not going liverpool. I know that sounds outrageous but reason being is liverpool are abysmal right now and have so many problem areas that they need to address. If they bought belligham, sure that's great but there's still so many gaping holes in their squad that would still be unresolved as that's more or less their budget gone. Now since it's been revealed they're not going for him, they'll probably try to get multiple players in multiple positions to fix their issue as opposed to bellingham and maybe one other.
^^^
Seriously. Wtf is this guy?

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.
I would love Bernie to stay even if it's just for the last 2 years of his deal, it would help give Bellingham time to settle in, which he will need.

I do think though that Foden is going to be Bernie's replacement, he has that type of game.
He has the pace, energy, skill, creativity and finishing to be the next, great number 8.

Now we have Haaland and Alvarez, who has to play, i can see our future midfield being: Foden, Bellingham, Rodri, Grealish and i like that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.