Jude Bellingham

No man should be worshipped.

The fact that you think anyone doing that with Bellingham is a good thing (for them, him, or the team) shows the gap between your and my stance regarding Bellingham, England, and football in general.

Nice of you to actually respond to my reply, though. Makes for a nice change.

I have zero problem with fans singing and praising any player for England, it’s alot better than reading bile and hate towards any of them.

Happy to respond to anything - apologise if I missed previous you’ve asked.

Literally just said Twitter is not a reliable barometer. Make your fucking mind up lol

Pretty sure you’re clever enough to work out the difference.

Twitter accounts slagging off certain players is nothing new and they’ll do it to anyone who’s in the limelight.

my clips show actual fans out there singing and lauding him.

Name another player getting more adulation from the fans out there for England this tournament?

Aside from mobbing him on the pitch and jerking him off I’m not sure they could show him more love.
He's not getting adulation. He's got a fucking tune that happens to have his name in it.
Pretty sure you're clever enough to work out the difference.

Nope hate and rate are two different things.
Pretty sure you're clever enough to work out the difference.

Indeed, no problem with those who don't rate him aside those who think he's 'shit' and 'useless' which is laughable to be fair.
It's the hate which there has been plenty that i object too.
Pretty sure you're clever enough to work out the difference

Many will not watch Madrid games week in week out. No one is judging his whole career because he hasn't had a full one yet.

I have already stated that I have yet to see him have a great game. I have seen him in big games against City for England and the odd Madrid CL game. He has ranged from average to frankly invisible apart from acting impetuous.

I have seen him call out England fans who have paid good money to support the team
I have seen the who else
I have seen the pointing at his cock
I have seen him not make simple passes to fellow players.

I have judged him with my own eyes which is all anyone can do. If you prefer to blow smoke up a spoilt fuckers arse who plays for Real Madrud and so far poorly for Emgland knock yourself out.
Totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.