Jude Bellingham

Indeed, no problem with those who don't rate him aside those who think he's 'shit' and 'useless' which is laughable to be fair.
It's the hate which there has been plenty that i object too.
Pretty sure you're clever enough to work out the difference
The "hate" ?
Now you're being silly, again.
Pretty sure you're...

Pretty sure you’re clever enough to work out the difference.

Twitter accounts slagging off certain players is nothing new and they’ll do it to anyone who’s in the limelight.

my clips show actual fans out there singing and lauding him.
Ah right. I'm clever enough to know it doesn't suit your narrative.
Forger twitter, how about virtually every interaction I've had with England fans in the pub, work etc. who virtually to a man have criticised Bellingham for not delivering the hype. United, City, Liverpool, Everton, County even a Juventus fan in the mix.

Ah right. I'm clever enough to know it doesn't suit your narrative.
Forger twitter, how about virtually every interaction I've had with England fans in the pub, work etc. who virtually to a man have criticised Bellingham for not delivering the hype. United, City, Liverpool, Everton, County even a Juventus fan in the mix.

Anecdotal as I personally don't know anyone who has said that. I do live South if that's anything to go by.

It's fairly simple.
He turned us down.
Keeps Phil away from his best position.
Plays for Madrid.
That's why we don't like him
The fact that he's an overrated show pony and fairly arrogant shit doesn't help.

It's fairly simple.
He turned us down.
Keeps Phil away from his best position.
Plays for Madrid.
That's why we don't like him
The fact that he's an overrated show pony and fairly arrogant shit doesn't help.
Plays for Madrid is the right answer. Everything else is just noise.
The way those Madrid players fall over themselves and waste time. Cynical ***ts, and he's one of them now.
That's all we need to say, couldn't care less about the rest of it. Like I said, just noise.

Everyone talking about pushing him back and having Phil at 10.

I remember one England game, a friendly where Foden played very deep, controlling the game, long Hoddleseque passes. He can do this.

Bellingham for me should be further forward.
That works too, but it's just never gonna happen under Southgate. He doesn't see Bellingham as an #8 and much less trust Foden to play deeper, next to Rice.

A more adventurous coach might, or at least a cleverer one might experiment more with the rich talent at his disposal. Pep started his time with us playing David Silva and KdB in midfield, bet no one saw that coming then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.