Jude Bellingham

In fairness, they're just singing along to a very popular song that a DJ (or brass band) has decided to play. They'd be belting out Don't Look Back in Anger as well if that was on instead.

Add this song to the songs I can't like any more lol

Sweet Caroline and now hey jude, hopefully the English fans won't nick 'love will tear us apart'

In fairness, they're just singing along to a very popular song that a DJ (or brass band) has decided to play. They'd be belting out Don't Look Back in Anger as well if that was on instead.
Exactly it’s not even like the lyrics change to accommodate the fuckers name. It’s a song and not a fucking tribute to him. Jesus honestly the love in for him is fucking baffling and mystifying and sickening.

But you're dealing with hypotheticals. If we get to the final and win the thing, with Bellingham scoring the winner, we'll still have some on here saying "oh well we'd have won 5-0 if Foden/Madison/deleteasappropriate had played instead". Last season we won the league ostensibly without De Bruyne. Do we turn round and say we'd have stormed it more with Kev, or give credit to the players that actually delivered? I love Phil to bits, but he doesn't look the same when playing for England (understandable) so Bellingham isn't going to be shifted on a hypothetical scenario when he's delivering the killer moments. And suggesting neither he nor Kane are fit to wear the shirt is lunacy.
What’s lunacy, is you comparing Rodri and bellend to Messi and Iniesta, Rodri is already there and has been for a number of years, bellend, and he is a bellend, will never be spoken of in the same breath…
He’s a very good player, no doubt but he’s not anywhere near the standard you and he think he is and in my opinion, never will be…!

Thing with Bellingham is he's more of a Lampard type player - a number 8 that bursts into the box and causes mayhem. Southgate is playing him more as a 10, meaning he's isolated and also gets in the way of Kane and Foden. So we need to play Bellingham deeper and let him make bursts into the box, keep Rice as a 6 (even though he's more of an 8 for Arsenal), let Foden play between the lines without Bellingham and Kane getting in the way.

For the next game I'd actually play Saka at left back (he's naturally left footed) and let him invert into midfield, start Palmer on the right, and have Foden in the tight spaces behind Kane finding gaps. I'd bring in Trent at right back as Walker is all over the place and let him try to find the forwards with accurate balls.

We'd be far more potent but this is going to fly over Southgate's head, we'll get the same as the other games with Konsa replacing Guehi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.