Jude Bellingham

He’s got a weird chip on his shoulder about this, see the post-match champions league final interview.

He’s got that many people up his arse, I’d be genuinely surprised if he ever needed to take a shit.
I would say he desperately, desperately needs to take a shit.

Keep seeing Rice in comparison to Rodri. The Spaniard being the best player in that position in World football doesn’t automatically make Rice a poor player. Rice is by a considerable distance the best English player for that role and why Pep was wanting him for best part of £100 million
you missed the point there. since rice signed for arsenal their fans have been tirelessly pushing the agenda that rice is better than rodri.

Based on what? Also, would he have helped us win the champions league like he did with Real?
Based on the evidence I’ve seen at Etihad in the last eight years.

Pep would have made him more disciplined, and his attitude would certainly be a lot more oriented towards a team ethic, rather than the apparent self, self, self approach he has shown.

Also, the fact that the Premier League is much more competitive than La Liga, would have improved his game far more than playing against cannon fodder most weeks.

As him helping us to win the Champions League, who knows?

Maybe he could have helped to break down the Réal Madrid defence better than we did, but it’s all academic now, anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.