Jude Bellingham

We could see the potential that Pep could harness to turn him into the greatest English player ever. (Which I believe Phil is on that trajectory)

However, he took the easy way out of taking the money and the celebrity over hard work and improving to be the best.

'City are a plastic club' will bite him on the arse when he's playing like Pogba at the scum.
Did he actually say that about City? Shows signs that he's very immature if he did.

Lol fair enough. I won't read anything by that pompus twat again after him saying city fans were complicit with human rights abuses.
It’s strange how Ronays word salads impress certain people when if you spend 20 mins reading his back catalogue you realise he’s full of shite and his own self importance.
He’s not the literary giant his ego believes he is.

Pretty much the nuanced response I'd have expected to a well written piece like that
To be fair, Ronay managed to write that entire treatise about the various issues with England without:

A) Really blaming Bellingham for any of it
B) Really blaming Southgate for any of it
C) Mentioning Phil even once (whilst referencing practically everyone else on the team)

Yes I know. And my point is the greater his performances are hyped up the harder the push back from people who object to the over the top praise about him. As usual with cases like this the truth around Bellingham and the quality of his overall performances and actual ability lies somewhere in the middle of the 2 extremes.
our commentator quoted an english journalist during one of england games. it was basically bellingham fc, and can the other players keep up with him and not disappoint him, something like that. like he’s playing with armenia national team. what did he actually do to to be worshipped like that so early in his career? except choosing his pr people wisely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.