Jude Bellingham

An 18 year old tailing off for a few weeks while carrying an injury after 3 seasons of non-stop improvements that catapulted him from academy football to worldwide household name? Appalling!!!

Seriously listen to yourself. He’s a few weeks removed from an absolutely incredible debut season and even now when he’s supposed to be playing badly, he was England's best player in the first game and scored the likely goal of the tournament to keep England alive in the 4th.

And that’s while apparently playing for the worst coach in international football.
He’s 21

Aren’t we all! Performances in this tournament have been average (though 2 crucial goals tbf). Long season at a top club no doubt has taken its toll. Don’t like his antics on the pitch though. Just my opinion

One of the bigger points is that there have been much better players at this tournament and in Europe and the league and they don't get any where near the coverage he gets, he's the new designated golden bollocks and he knows it.

One of the bigger points is that there have been much better players at this tournament and in Europe and the league and they don't get any where near the coverage he gets, he's the new designated golden bollocks and he knows it.

There’s only 1 Golden Balls. Ask Victoria Beckham. Apparently she said every hole is a goal.

Bellingham may or may not go on to be one of the greats. I have no idea how his career will turn out. But I know one thing: I cannot stand him. And anyone in the Etihad last May to see his utterly despicable performance against City I suspect agrees.

English players in general, indeed players from all of the nations in the British Isles, have always adhered to some standards of fair play and behaviour. But Bellingham's behaviour in every game he plays is disgusting: he rolls around crying, whinging, looking for frees, pens, cards for his opponents. And the stroppy face on him when the ref doesn't fall for his cheating, kuntish behaviour is the ugly face of the modern game.

As an Irishman, and for someone whose cousin played for England, and for the sake of Phil, John and Kyle and all the wonderful City fans I meet in the Etihad, I will be shouting my heart out for England. But Bellingham, and that other horrible little bollix Arnold, can fuck off.

There’s only 1 Golden Balls. Ask Victoria Beckham. Apparently she said every hole is a goal.
giphy.gif

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.