Julian Draxler

Before the PAOK/SCHALKE game, Hamann suggested if Schalke go out tonight, 2-3 premiership clubs could make a move for Draxler in the coming days.

Hmmmmmm. Its quite obvious we've been quite keen on him, he said himself 'I lost sleep over Real Madrid, Manchester City offers.

Dream signing for me!

Silly bumping this thread up considering he will not be moving this season.

Draxler will be the Isco and Gotze of next season in my opinion.

We had a reported bid turned away by the player so it looks like we a definitely interested, if I was City I would put some sort of down-payment to Shalke and get a first refusal.

sam-caddick said:
Draxler will be the Isco and Gotze of next season in my opinion.

We had a reported bid turned away by the player so it looks like we a definitely interested, if I was City I would put some sort of down-payment to Shalke and get a first refusal.

Fortunately for us Real, Chelsea, and Bayern are all already stacked in that position. I'd worry about United

SPORT BILD on twitter "Heldt bestätigt unseren Bericht: Draxler-Wechsel diesen Sommer nicht ausgeschlossen!"

Bild Schalke confirm that a Draxler transfer this summer is not ruled out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.