Julian Draxler

LoveCity said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what would be the point, he aint gonna start ahead of silva or navas and we have nasri. He needs first team football, he would be better staying at schalke

He'd get plenty of first team football here (at least 30+ appearances in all competitions I reckon), since he can play on the left (where we are often weak) or in the middle. Nasri would be the one who suffered. But I believe Draxler will stay at S04 until next summer, KPB isn't a replacement and they can play together with KPB in the middle and Draxler on the left.

I think that we spend money for Draxler or Reus in next summer.

NipHolmes said:
kanovic said:
Reports are Arsenal are offerin 30mill and Podolski

Great offer for Schalke

I'd take that if I was them and then use money to buy Arda Turan and bank a cool £10-£15m.
Don't think Atletico are looking to sell Arda Turan, especially not at £15m-£20m.

Certain that there will be better offers on the table come next summer. He's got it all.

NipHolmes said:
kanovic said:
Reports are Arsenal are offerin 30mill and Podolski

Great offer for Schalke

I'd take that if I was them and then use money to buy Arda Turan and bank a cool £10-£15m.

nota great offer at all - Podolski does very little apart from when playing for the German national side (which is strange for a Pole) and Draxler has the makings of a world great

i would be gutted if he went to arsenal to be honest as i could see him maybe being a city player next season if we went all out for him.

i am suprised arsenal are going for him seen as though he can't play for them in the champions league, but he would be a good acquisition for the premier league no doubt.

Arsenal are dreaming as there is no way Schalke will sell this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.