Julian Draxler

tanmays005 said:
SPORT BILD on twitter "Heldt bestätigt unseren Bericht: Draxler-Wechsel diesen Sommer nicht ausgeschlossen!"

Bild Schalke confirm that a Draxler transfer this summer is not ruled out.

At 19, I think this kid could just about start at any team in the world. He's an unbelievably good footballer for his age. I watched Schalke yesterday and he is so mature for his years and did great work leading up to their last goal.

Also, he gave an interview to Sky after the match in very fluent English, came across as such an intelligent young player.

LoveCity said:
tanmays005 said:
SPORT BILD on twitter "Heldt bestätigt unseren Bericht: Draxler-Wechsel diesen Sommer nicht ausgeschlossen!"

At 19, I think this kid could just about start at any team in the world. He's an unbelievably good footballer for his age. I watched Schalke yesterday and he is so mature for his years and did great work leading up to their last goal.

Also, he gave an interview to Sky after the match in very fluent English, came across as such an intelligent young player.
In Germany English is taught at a very young age, I think it's actually required.

NoahCity said:
LoveCity said:
tanmays005 said:

In Germany English is taught at a very young age, I think it's actually required.

No earlier than in the UK, surprisingly.

My missus is a primary school teacher here in the south of Germany, and - although she does teach her kids the basics of English for fun, as she did English as her speciality - teaching of foreign languages isn't required until 11.

Schalkes manager Heldt said yesterday: "We are not going to sell him, but in football you never know what happens. If someone would bid 70 Mio !!!!!! Euros we might"

In my opinion Draxler is overrated, I see him playing every weekend and he is not worth the money.

Draxler confirmed ours and Real Madrid'd offers of around £40m but decided to stay for development reasons.

Shalke would probably no doubt accept such offer but the player doesn't want to move yet.

We must try and get a first refusal on him though, next season I can see him being the Isco/ Götze/ Neymar of next summer.

what would be the point, he aint gonna start ahead of silva or navas and we have nasri. He needs first team football, he would be better staying at schalke

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what would be the point, he aint gonna start ahead of silva or navas and we have nasri. He needs first team football, he would be better staying at schalke

He'd get plenty of first team football here (at least 30+ appearances in all competitions I reckon), since he can play on the left (where we are often weak) or in the middle. Nasri would be the one who suffered. But I believe Draxler will stay at S04 until next summer, KPB isn't a replacement and they can play together with KPB in the middle and Draxler on the left.

sam-caddick said:
Draxler confirmed ours and Real Madrid'd offers of around £40m but decided to stay for development reasons.

Shalke would probably no doubt accept such offer but the player doesn't want to move yet.

We must try and get a first refusal on him though, next season I can see him being the Isco/ Götze/ Neymar of next summer.

We should have bought him then and leant him back for 12 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.