Julian Draxler

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2013/09/arsenal-transfers-julian-draxler-schalke/?

Julian Draxler has revealed that he would be open to a move away from Schalke before Monday’s transfer deadline as the playmaker continues to be linked with Arsenal.

The 19-year-old playmaker has been touted as a possible target for the Gunners as Arsène Wenger looks to bolster his squad before Monday night’s 2300BST deadline.
Schalke are understood to value Draxler, who has six Germany caps to his name, at around £40m.
And the player himself admits that he would be open to a move away from Schalke if a big-money offer were to come in before Monday’s deadline.
“I don’t mind people speculating,” said Draxler when asked about a possible move to Arsenal.
“Schalke could say ‘well £30m is not so bad’ and then I can’t do much about it. I would go.
“If the club wants to sell me, I will not say ‘no I want to stay here’. We will see if anything extraordinary happens on Monday.”
Draxler, who has also been linked with Chelsea, has scored 23 goals in 115 appearances for Schalke and made his debut for the German national team in May 2013 against Switzerland.

dachoosen1 said:
Get him in!lol

You laugh, but if he's available we should buy him. Buy him and loan him out if we have too, but if ownership is up for grabs we should be at the front of the queue.

35685098.jpg

Big Dave Watson said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Schalke press conference today r.e. Draxler

Apparently going Arsenal.

Where are we?

Stood with our eyes shut and hands over our ears as usual.

how can you use the name Big Dave Watson you fucking mard arsed pussy? Jesus fucking Navas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.