Just heard DeNiro on Talksport

de niro said:
i rang up as i was seething at the so called city fan saying the fans are split 50 50 on hughes, whether he will or wont do well we dont go on national radio saying we are split on anything, this clown did'nt realise the whole of football nearly are shitting it and will leap on anything to try to derail us. its us and them now so we get behind every aspect of our club. i said on the radio that hughes will have to deliver of course he will but since he's been here he has dragged our club out of amatuism and should be applauded for it, now he must do that on the field.

They're doing it all the pissing time, de niro. They are screening calls and then cherry picking which one's to put on and which ones to ignore. They did that very thing last Sunday, aided and abetted by David Pissing White, who was a guest on the panel when they were discussing it and was agreeing with the shite

Bastard SSN do the exact same thing. Sick of it. I'm going to complain. That will learn them, the snivelling coyotes. You should have heard what one of the twatzoids on Radio Five were saying last Saturday after the 1-1 with Bolton. He went on to say it was proof positive that the players bought over the summer were a flop and we wouldn't even make top six.

FFS

FUCK OFF

ps What ever became of investigative journalism and employing fact checkers before tpublishing each other's bare faced, lazy bastard lles

KILL THEM ALL! 'Tis the only way.

Good points,

but honestly, are we in the wrong if we are drawing or losing to teams that we should be beating?

Regardless if we are doing what the media want..

We can blame it on the "it's only a friendly" "team need gelling" "our away form is terrible" but there is no ecscaping the fact that our squad is probaly the 5th-6th best in the leauge and one player alone, Robinho, would be worth probaly most, if not all of whole starting 11 on a team, Burnley? We should be winning those games.

SkyBlueSky said:
Good points,

but honestly, are we in the wrong if we are drawing or losing to teams that we should be beating?

We can blame it on the "it's only a friendly" "team need gelling" "our away form is terrible" but there is no ecscaping the fact that our squad is probaly the 5th-6th best in the leauge and one player alone, Robinho, would be worth probaly most, if not all of whole starting 11 on a team, Burnley? We should be winning those games.

err, it's only a friendly

some results from last weekend:

espanyol 3 liverpool 0
south china 2 tottenham 0
sunderland 2 athletico madrid 0

bizzbo said:
SkyBlueSky said:
Good points,

err, it's only a friendly

some results from last weekend:

espanyol 3 liverpool 0
south china 2 tottenham 0
sunderland 2 athletico madrid 0

It's a example, judging by the fact that you left out my other points, you agree with them?

BufordUSABlue said:
Blue Mooner said:
If you jump on a Hughes Out bandwagon after 4 5 6 or even 10 games - irrespective of form - then you are just playing into the media's hands who see this as the best way of derailing our challenge to the top 4.

You can guarantee that what all our rivals to the top six will have including Spurs, Everton, Villa and the usual suspects is managers who are rock solid in their position.

I've always thought that City fans historically have always tended to make our managers job harder by creatin unnecessary addtional pressure on the players and manager which is not going to help anyone.

Its about time that we rallied together stuck steadfast behind our manager and not allow ourselves to be manipulated.

Here.........Here and well said BM!!

Remember how the Rags stood by Baconface and well as they say "the rest is history".......i am not saying that we should judge Lesley by those lofty levels, but given time and patience from us Blues, i really feel he will bring us what we so desire most.......SILVERWARE!!

I also remember how crewe stood by dario gradi for years and they won FCUK ALL ! and sadly Hughes is more likely to follow dario than that scotch twat

whp.blue said:
I also remember how crewe stood by dario gradi for years and they won FCUK ALL ! and sadly Hughes is more likely to follow dario than that scotch twat

Unbelievable

I was listening to talksport and all I heard was some bloke saying he will support Hughes but wanted Van Gaal or next best Mourinho.

Was that De Niro?

masterwig said:
Deep down I reckon at least 30% of people don't think Hughes is good enough. They won't admit it now but if we lose our first two games they'll all come out of the woodwork.
I'll happily admit now that I don't think Hughes is good enough. I hope he succeeds in changing my mind and I certainly won't be getting on his back any time soon, but I'm yet to be impressed by him as a manager.

Anyone can sign decent players when you have the money we have; it's how he gets those players to work together as a team that's important, and that's where I don't have a whole lot of faith in him.

Dubai Blue said:
masterwig said:
Deep down I reckon at least 30% of people don't think Hughes is good enough. They won't admit it now but if we lose our first two games they'll all come out of the woodwork.
I'll happily admit now that I don't think Hughes is good enough. I hope he succeeds in changing my mind and I certainly won't be getting on his back any time soon, but I'm yet to be impressed by him as a manager.

Anyone can sign decent players when you have the money we have; it's how he gets those players to work together as a team that's important, and that's where I don't have a whole lot of faith in him.

My thought exactly.

Lets hope we are both wrong, i wouldnt mind eating my own words on this.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
whp.blue said:

Unbelievable

I was listening to talksport and all I heard was some bloke saying he will support Hughes but wanted Van Gaal or next best Mourinho.

Was that De Niro?
no, i followed him, he was the reason i rang up, going on air all negative spouting about other managers, he did my head in so i rang up to defend not only hughes but our club.
city fans should pull together not go on the radio slagging hughes before a ball is kicked. sure we can debate things on here, thats why we have a forum, but you dont hang your dirty linen out in public. the media are gunning for us as it is.as i have said before i like the stability of hughes i just hope he can gel these players and shove it down our detractors throats. if by xmas we are struggling around 10th then i'm sure our owners will act, bear in mind at that point we'd still have 2 cups to go for.
either way we have hope, for the first time in friggin decades we have real hope, lets just enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.