Just WTF has brought this on?

Latest news on OS free one month course of new mcfc chill pill with every season and access card purchase to take us all through to the end of the transfer window. Plus strong rumours of a developing market for the anti foamer spray!!!!!!!!!

Please point out the quotes from Kaka that are either false or completely out of order.

Or, failing that, and an even better option, put the fecking toys back in the pram and realise that it is a nothing quote covered in the usual manner of sensationalist tabloids.

Feck me, our fans are becoming more and more like paranoid, bitter, lying Rags by the day, just begging for something, anything to point at so they can say that everyone is out to get us.

Grow up.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Please point out the quotes from Kaka that are either false or completely out of order.

Or, failing that, and an even better option, put the fecking toys back in the pram and realise that it is a nothing quote covered in the usual manner of sensationalist tabloids.

Feck me, our fans are becoming more and more like paranoid, bitter, lying Rags by the day, just begging for something, anything to point at so they can say that everyone is out to get us.

Grow up.

well, the piece is pretty shocking, even if kaka's comments are only a unintentional back-handed swipe.

this is the first piece i've seen in a while that clearly seeks to have a go at us, calling robinho 'sulky', saying we've struggled to attract big names (who, recently?). I can see why this one is getting people's backs up, even if the prevailing mood of paranoia is a tad embarrassing.

Pam said:
What a winker.... and why now?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/380471/Kaka-Why-I-snubbed-Manchester-City-Brazilian-star-wanted-to-join-a-club-with-history-and-ambition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/3 ... ition.html</a>

A senstionalist tabloid has exagerated players quotes to appear deragotaory towards City. Boo fucking hoo. I can't believe how sensitive some of our fans have become! Kaka says nothing against City.

To paraphrase you, WTF has bought this on?! I can only imagine you haven't read a tabloid paper for the last two decades. Read it carefully. The. World. Isn't. Against. Us.

Now let's get a grip and resume sensible debate.

If Kaka was asked directly about City after he had already joined Madrid, he should have deflected the question. Only an idiot would fail to dodge that one. All he had to say was it's ancient history, and the only important thing is he is now a Madrid player.

The world is not against us? Maybe not, given the amount of ranting and raving there's been from the likes of Villa and Everton.

Murdoch and his machine are the REAL great satan, I hope Ric, you have seen the light and thats why there have been few updates to the times football fanzone section.

His organisation are solely responsible for ALL that is bad about OUR game, there is only 1 person I hate more and that is the evil Margaret Thatcher.

Pam said:
If Kaka was asked directly about City after he had already joined Madrid, he should have deflected the question. Only an idiot would fail to dodge that one. All he had to say was it's ancient history, and the only important thing is he's a Madrid player.

I hate to be all controversial and that, but he gave a pretty diplomatic answer to the question posed to him. Didn't realise how sensitive some of our fans had become.

"But, but he vaguely alluded to the fact that we aren't a truly great team...". Sob. Deary me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.