Juve want bob

lets just see what has been delivered at the end of the season

it could still be CL and a trophy for all we know

or one of the above

or neither

time will tell us soon enough

Blue Mooner said:
Lets not forget why Mourinho got sacked from Chelsea...... for playing boring football.....remember when the ground was half empty just before he left (27,000) against Rosenborg because of his supposedly 'boring' football

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 003912.stm</a>[/url]

In that article on his departure there is one telling paragraph that states:

"One: the board, Roman Abramovich and the directors were frustrated by the results this season and also the style of play. They wanted stylish football. They wanted football which appealed to the world and they weren't getting it.

Oh the irony that most of these Mancini outers want Mourinho to replace Mancio because of his boring football.

But led me add I very much rate Mourinho and didn't believe he played boring football at the time as much as I don't believe we play boring football. The media must love the way they can influence public opinion. They love the power their 'opinions' give them.

It strange that we're so boring yet scored 4 more goals than Spurs and conceded 7 less.

Have these fans not learnt anything from history - it takes TIME to build a successful team and particularly one that is capable of challenging the top 2/3 who have been in that situation for decades.

Have these people forgotten it took 5 years for Fergie to win anything with the rags oh how I wish they had followed the City playbook of f*cking things up and got rid of him.

TBH I've never read anything more ridiculous than talk of sacking a manager who is 4th in the prem.

At last someone with sense! But we are banging our heads against the wall with some on here! I find it laughable that after just 18 months in charge virtually a new squad in that time as well! Sitting in fourth s/f of the FA cup everything to play for! That all fans want to moan about is getting rid off Mancini because he plays "BORING" football and get in Mourinho who plays "BORING" football! It's hilarious when you think about it!

blue_paul said:
cool cat said:
So Roberto has been in the job a little over 17 months and a section of our support want him out ?
I think it's quite embarrassing really just shows how little football knowledge these fans have . The mans come in under difficult circumstances and turned us into a professional outfit who are defensively solid and hard to beat . We are in an FACup semi and sitting fourth in the league with a great chance of champions league football yet it still not good enough . If people cared to look at the bigger picture they may be able to see that he has been brought in to build a solid base/platform for us to be very successful in future years to come .
The man is a born winner who with time will turn our club onto a winning club .
Give the guy a break and a real chance ffs

You see, here's the thing. If people can calmly and rationally make a case against Mancini being Manchester City manager then you should state your case in opposition to this opinion rather than saying the usual 'give him time' when it's clear as day we're regressing. Calling blues embarrassing just because they happen to have a diffrerent opinion than you is silly too.
I certainly want Mancini to succeed but I don't believe it's going to happen, I think he's out of his depth. His signings, bar Silva haven't really shown much promise and if we're being honest, we've only played well in a few games this seson: Liverpool, West Brom, Fulham and West Brom spring to mind.
We've been awful for a few months and Mancini seems lost to me. I also believe the narcissist in him believes him to be always right and he's not about to change tactics any time soon when we look so out of sorts going forward. You have blues on here slating Edin Dzecko when it's clear as day the man is not getting any service from a lethargic midfield, constructed by the cautious Italian manager.
It's all about opinions though and personally Idon't think the club hierarchy will want himhere next season and a move to the old lady of Turin will suit both sides.

You say we a regressing as a team! I say we are going through a bad patch like all teams do! It's up to us to stick by our manager through this sticky patch!

Prestwich_Blue said:
forevermancity said:
that says it all.

juve want him.
The team that drew all their games in the Europa League. Them and Bob are a match made in heaven. "Eez important not to lose or give away a goal"

no wonder no fucker watches football over there! gary cook or marwood really dropped a bollock whoever appointed him, let that be a lesson learnt to them.

forevermancity said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
The team that drew all their games in the Europa League. Them and Bob are a match made in heaven. "Eez important not to lose or give away a goal"

no wonder no fucker watches football over there! gary cook or marwood really dropped a bollock whoever appointed him, let that be a lesson learnt to them.

That's more to do with how safe it is for fans to watch the games rather than the football on show, i watch Seria A games regulary and to say it is boring or defensive is one of football's greatest myths.

Blue Mooner said:
Lets not forget why Mourinho got sacked from Chelsea...... for playing boring football.....
What bollox. Whatever Chelsea put out for PR purposes he was sacked because he didn't want Abramovich buying players he didn't want and putting people he (JM) didn't want into key positions. He told Abramovich so and was sacked.

The myth about him being sacked for boring football is alongside the myth that Mel Machin was sacked because he had (to quote Swales) "no repartee with the fans" or that Coppell resigned because he was caught in flagrante delicto with a player in the showers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.