Kalidou Koulibaly

Not clear that we are seriously in for Koulibaly. Would we have left such a fundamental signing so late?

No reason why not because we've done it before.

For perspective we thought we had KDB done and dusted on 7/8/15 ( see post from Ric in the link below saying it was about to be announced!) and the deal didn't get over the line until over 3 weeks later on 30/8/15. We'd already played 4 games at that point and KDB had played a few for Wolfsburg.

Ric's post there was on page 888 and the thread got to 3000 in the 3 weeks before the deal was done :) We are now on similar page number and 3 weeks still to go before deadline>

Not clear that we are seriously in for Koulibaly. Would we have left such a fundamental signing so late?
Difficult to have serious negotiations, when the club won't speak directly to the seller!

No issues with that, but why would we even consider dealing with Napoli after the trick they pulled with Jorginho?

For perspective we thought we had KDB done and dusted on 7/8/15 ( see post from Ric in the link below saying it was about to be announced!) and the deal didn't get over the line until over 3 weeks later on 30/8/15. We'd already played 4 games at that point and KDB had played a few for Wolfsburg.

Ric's post there was on page 888 and the thread got to 3000 in the 3 weeks before the deal was done :) We are now on similar page number and 3 weeks still to go before deadline>

Nasri too.

If we're not willing to pay what Napoli want for Koulibaly just fuck it off City and move on. You'll get no change out of that snake De Laurentitis, he won't budge on a ridiculous valuation, and we won't overpay for any player, so this is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned. Time running out in this window, sick of this fannying around that we always seem to get embroiled in for players.

If we're not willing to pay what Napoli want for Koulibaly just fuck it off City and move on. You'll get no change out of that snake De Laurentitis, he won't budge on a ridiculous valuation, and we won't overpay for any player, so this is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned. Time running out in this window, sick of this fannying around that we always seem to get embroiled in for players.
Are you also sick of the success we have had in recent years by always getting embroiled in transfer sagas

Good comment. I'd forgotten the details.

I'm nervous now because we had one priority at the end of last season which was to find a solid partner for Laporte and we haven't done it yet. So I'll be flapping for the next 3 weeks, and so will every other blue whether they care to admit it or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.