Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think our scouts have scouted Phillips based on his England performances tbh. And if we wanted Luiz do you not think we would’ve bought him when we had a buy back clause?
I’m not saying the club want him, I’m saying if it were me, I’d save the money on what I think is a similar option at a much better price. Not sure if the buyback has expired or not.

I’m not saying the club want him, I’m saying if it were me, I’d save the money on what I think is a similar option at a much better price. Not sure if the buyback has expired or not.
Yes, over a year or so ago.

His contract is up though, they want about 30-35m for him

Ready for the criticism from the happy clappers but we pretty much sign one dud every season. My money is on this one.

Ready for the criticism from the happy clappers but we pretty much sign one dud every season. My money is on this one.
What a pile of horseshit. We haven’t signed a “dud” to the first team since Mendy and he only became a dud through injury and sexual crimes.

We get more signings right than any top club and I believe Phillips will be yet another good signing.

What a pile of horseshit. We haven’t signed a “dud” to the first team since Mendy and he only became a dud through injury and sexual crimes.

We get more signings right than any top club and I believe Phillips will be yet another good signing.

It’s amazing how desperate some are for this signing to not be a success?!

Jack Grealish not on the “dud” list?? Interesting……..
Phillips looks like another Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair or Patrick Roberts…….WHY?? There are better options out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.