Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be excellent with Pep's guidance, in this squad.
Rodri rotation.
Replacing 2022 Fern is an upgrade.
Home grown.
The likes of Rice would not except rotation and cost 100mill plus.
Get it done City !!

England best player, voted, during the euro 2020... i mean saying he isn't class is kinda weird.
Agree...some may not be in love with Phillips and that's fine, but they are on here grossly undervaluing him to a ridiculous level...I'm in line with City's take that he would be an asset to this team...

Have you seen him play for Leeds and England?
He's played in a pair for Leeds and england. He can play an 8.
England play two defensive midfielders. His role for England is a completely different world to how he'd have to play for us in place of Bernardo or KDB
OMG, I'm not sure what football you lot watch or whether you are youngsters playing FIFA. Kalvin Phillips is perhaps the most 1 dimensional centre midfielder I've seen since Nigel DeJong. Yes he could wear a number 8 shirt and run up and down the pitch but so could my wife. What he certainly couldn't do is what KDB or Gundogan does and that's pass accurately and create whilst running and score goals. He is nothing more than a stopper, disrupter, slower downer and sideways passer and if your eyes are seeing anything else then get them bloody tested before doing anything that might kill you because they are not working!

OMG, I'm not sure what football you lot watch or whether you are youngsters playing FIFA. Kalvin Phillips is perhaps the most 1 dimensional centre midfielder I've seen since Nigel DeJong. Yes he could wear a number 8 shirt and run up and down the pitch but so could my wife. What he certainly couldn't do is what KDB or Gundogan does and that's pass accurately and create whilst running and score goals. He is nothing more than a stopper, disrupter, slower downer and sideways passer and if your eyes are seeing anything else then get them bloody tested before doing anything that might kill you because they are not working!

Wonder why Pep wants him.

Lmao. Never played fifa but watch a lot of football. Watch Phillips vs Tottenham away from earlier this season and tell me that’s he’s one dimensional… he’s played CB under bielsa many times. Can also play a good long ball. Are you forgetting the assist he got for Sterling in the Euros - don’t think that was a sideways pass or him slowing down.

We don't need him to do what KDB or Gundogan do.
We have KDB and Gundogan for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.