Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd fit in well at the rags.

Another mercenary type with a lack of balls.
From what i tell on Kalvin is that he's a down to earth guy with a really chill personality. Seems to be loved by Leeds fans and all the england lads. In terms of peronality i'd say he fits more in at City than the rags.

Edit: thought the above was about Phillips. Yikes :S

From what i tell on Kalvin is that he's a down to earth guy with a really chill personality. Seems to be loved by Leeds fans and all the england lads. In terms of peronality i'd say he fits more in at City than the rags.

Edit: thought the above was about Phillips. Yikes :S
Haha,no,not Philips.

Agree to disagree mate , I meant we already have mahrez for another 2 years and palmer is ready made replacement .

jesus foden Sterling Alvarez can all play off the right as well .

bar Alvarez who is much a unknown . Raphinha is not better than any of the other 3 mentioned . Decent player I agree but not what city require in my opinion
Unfortunately it looks like we'll be selling Jesus and I'd prefer Raphinha over Sterling. Alvarez will play limited games next year.

As you said though, nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree!

Always interesting to have different opinions when discussing the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.