Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think zinny will be an option hes only play midfield for us 5 times since he's been here and 25 across his career.

exactly

also just never had the quality of players we have around him before, im sure he'd be fine.
This. Quality will always improve quality. Philips is left to do a lot on his own at Leeds but imagine him with KDB at one side and Bernardo on his right? Or a double pivot with a passing play between him and Rodri. I'm excited for his potential.

Can you guys keep me an update about what Tolmie told in the recent days? please and thank you

If Phillips was linked with the rags or liverpool, the same posters who are now saying he's quality would be saying exactly what he is - average.
You can apply that logic to a lot of players who are seen by supporters` through tinted glasses.

In this case,i genuinely disagree.He isnt close to being elite but neither is he average.He is a good player with a certain skillset,and one we are struggling for,and he will definitely improve our squad and options.

His relatively cheap price is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.