Kalvin Phillips | Joins City on a 6-year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep really rates Bilsa. If the latter has convinced Pep that Phillips is good enough to play for City, Pep will be swayed.

Not convinced myself when playing for Leeds. Whenever I see him play for England he seems much better.

Even better players and manager at city as well?

A second source repeating what the first source ( who we know to be a bellend) said.
By this time next week, it will be 80 million.
It's click bait time on the twateraty .

Yep! The usual crew suckered into it! Same as Haaland deal? We were going to pay £500,000 a week because the media said so? Even more laughable the release fee for Haaland was only €60m and not €75m!?! The media besides a select couple for city know FUCK ALL and will always paint a money side against the club.

I wonder if this may get done quickly with him being in England now? Fee agreed already, medical and signing next week and then he can go on his holidays knowing his future is sorted and then Straight back for pre season?

I wonder if this may get done quickly with him being in England now? Fee agreed already, medical and signing next week and then he can go on his holidays knowing his future is sorted and then Straight back for pre season?
The aim for both signings remaining is to have them wrapped up before preseason and shit should hit the fan after Tuesday when the national teams are done. It shouldn’t be impossible to have both done by July

If Pep being a CDM means he will be able to find the best CDM available, then surely Alan Ball could have found the best RW on the market.

He didn’t as it doesn’t work like that.
Who said anything about finding the best CDM available? I said as a former CDM he would be able to get the most out of Phillips. Pep is incredibly intelligent so as a former great CDM he would understand the nuances of this position better than most.

I'm just trying to look on the positive side regarding this signing

If you disagree then that's fine.

Who said anything about finding the best CDM available? I said as a former CDM he would be able to get the most out of Phillips. Pep is incredibly intelligent so as a former great CDM he would understand the nuances of this position better than most.

I'm just trying to look on the positive side regarding this signing

If you disagree then that's fine.
Did Alan Ball get the most out of his right wingers? No.

It’s nothing to do with how Pep was as a player.

It’s all to do with how he coaches his players. In all positions.

Kalvin Phillips is class, seen it for Leeds, they fall apart without him and he was excellent for England last summer.

Some may have doubts based on what they’ve seen, but far too many spoilt nowadays and want Messi level players across the entire squad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.