Kalvin Phillips

I remember Denis Leman. He was always on the team photos at that time. I also remember standing on the scoreboard end or the Clairmont Road end before it was the North Stand. When the North Stand was completed , City used to do first team updates on the scoreboard. How times have changed. Less is more, somehow.
For some reason I remember watching a guy called Paul Smith a cracking midfielder who did his knee good and proper just as he was about to break through. My first experience of stadium football, those reserve games.

Would be like Sancho all over again - the ultimate hype job based purely on him leaving City.
Sancho's mistake was leaving Dortmund.
Phillips mistake was leaving Leeds.

Bad mistakes that have stuck millions more than they would have got in their bank accounts.

At the end of the day, two round pegs in square holes.

Bad mistakes that have stuck millions more than they would have got in their bank accounts.

Phillips has got 4 medals since leaving Leeds. Doubt he sees it as a mistake

Agreed, yes.

And both players are still young enough to move elsewhere and get their careers back on track.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.