Kamala Harris

It's funny seeing you all dodge the point!!

You guys ARE right wing!! You pretend you're not! You're golden with Palestinian destruction and you're golden with a maniac like Cheney endorsing a Dem in Harris who is "honoured" to have him endorse her!!

When you embrace your so-called 'enemy' and make them your friend, you no longer have any true values.

It's funny seeing you all dodge the point!!

You guys ARE right wing!! You pretend you're not! You're golden with Palestinian destruction and you're golden with a maniac like Cheney endorsing a Dem in Harris who is "honoured" to have him endorse her!!

When you embrace your so-called 'enemy' and make them your friend, you no longer have any true values.
I tried to embrace my so-called enemy but he was on the other side of my gate and I forgot the key.

No actually, don't have a clue what you're on about. You're making as much sense as Trump.

Wait, so you're cool with accepting of endorsement for a guy who, basically, has caused modern day ills??

And you're comparing it/ him to Trump?? Good lord, you neolibs are so far from reality!!
When the choice is between a racist and a non-racist, there’s no contest.

I tried to embrace my so-called enemy but he was on the other side of my gate and I forgot the key.

No actually, don't have a clue what you're on about. You're making as much sense as Trump.

You know exactly.

You like the fact a Dem is embracing the mass murderer. No problem with it.

I understand soulless Foggy people in San Fran, but nobody else has a problem? Wow.

Seems you guys would be fine if Hitler, if was alive, also cast his support behind people like Biden and Harris!

You know exactly.

You like the fact a Dem is embracing the mass murderer. No problem with it.

I understand soulless Foggy people in San Fran, but nobody else has a problem? Wow.

Seems you guys would be fine if Hitler, if was alive, also cast his support behind people like Biden and Harris!

I don't care who Cheney endorsed, although I do think it's amusing that Sarah Palin is the only living Republican presidential or vice presidential candidate that doesn't think Trump is a horrible and dangerous ****.

When the choice is between a racist and a non-racist, there’s no contest.

A non-racist who killed millions of muslims is your point?

There are LOTS of Black people endorsing Trump, so your accusation means nothing to them.

In fact, according to poll, there's a height of 19%-20% supporting Trump from the Black vote, way up from the start of 7% in 2016.

Says a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.