Kamala Harris

I have a stargate which enables me to travel in time. I can confirm that City win six titles in a row, despite the Waistcoat taking over the rags.
Ah yes, the infamous 2026/27 season where the rags avoid relegation by the PL docking Brentford 9 points for "financial irregularities" to keep the bastards up.

I've not been avidly following the goings on over there. So I have a question for our American brethren; what's her standings in the polls, and does she have a chance of getting the gig?

I've not been avidly following the goings on over there. So I have a question for our American brethren; what's her standings in the polls, and does she have a chance of getting the gig?
50/50 in the polls.

Which considering what Trump has done and is threatening to do when reelected is batshit crazy.

A non-racist who killed millions of muslims is your point?

There are LOTS of Black people endorsing Trump, so your accusation means nothing to them.

In fact, according to poll, there's a height of 19%-20% supporting Trump from the Black vote, way up from the start of 7% in 2016.

Says a lot.
Ah! Stupid black people. They should just do what their white masters here suggest is best for them :)

A non-racist who killed millions of muslims is your point?

There are LOTS of Black people endorsing Trump, so your accusation means nothing to them.

In fact, according to poll, there's a height of 19%-20% supporting Trump from the Black vote, way up from the start of 7% in 2016.

Says a lot.
Any black person, who votes for Trump, is as big an idiot as he is.

You know exactly.

You like the fact a Dem is embracing the mass murderer. No problem with it.

I understand soulless Foggy people in San Fran, but nobody else has a problem? Wow.

Seems you guys would be fine if Hitler, if was alive, also cast his support behind people like Biden and Harris!
I’ve told you before I’ve no truck in the game here. I back my government’s stance on Palestine for what it’s worth, but Bigga, forgive me if I’ve got you all wrong.
All I see from you is a lot of shouting at stuff people aren’t saying.
I don’t read this thread the same as you, while simultaneously find myself agreeing with some of the stuff you are saying.

It comes across as a load of shouting and not a lot of listening to the answers.

As I said, forgive me if I have you wrong, but that is how you present yourself.

I asked you a simple question before, which you didn’t answer.

For me I see a problem with America and the system in general, as well as a problem with the UK, France, Germany and the systems endorsing the same stuff no matter who is in government.

I get it, but the crux of this thread and the Trump one, to me is…….
In a system that only gives you a choice of two, who would you personally vote for if you could?

I openly admit to being an ABT. I think his impact on world politics would be even more catastrophic than the Dems getting in.
I know personally younger relatives on the ground in Philadelphia that have their fingers on the pulse that see what’s coming even if he loses, maybe especially so, as being a threat to American democracy and their constitution.

I see world politics as at a crossroads and there is no doubt there are many countries teetering. I have little interest in visiting America no matter who is in power, but don’t misinterpret our US cousins in here. Sometimes it seems you are the only one that sees their malintent in the responses given.

I’ve seen the same people you are maligning in here, point out Harris’s shortcomings too, in her thread.
Regardless of American world policy, which I myself would be critical of, I think with an election in two months time at this crossroads I refer to globally, it is very understandable that the focus is mainly on who wins or loses.

Last edited:
I’ve told you before I’ve no truck in the game here. I back my government’s stance on Palestine for what it’s worth, but Bigga, forgive me if I’ve got you all wrong.
All I see from you is a lot of shouting at stuff people aren’t saying.
I don’t read this thread the same as you, while simultaneously find myself agreeing with some of the stuff you are saying.

It comes across as a load of shouting and not a lot of listening to the answers.

As I said, forgive me if I have you wrong, but that is how you present yourself.

I asked you a simple question before, which you didn’t answer.

For me I see a problem with America and the system in general, as well as a problem with the UK, France, Germany and the systems endorsing the same stuff no matter who is in government.

I get it, but the crux of this thread and the Harris one, to me is…….
In a system that only gives you a choice of two, who would you personally vote for if you could?

I openly admit to being an ABT. I think his impact on world politics would be even more catastrophic than the Dems getting in.
I know personally younger relatives on the ground in Philadelphia that have their fingers on the pulse that see what’s coming even if he loses, maybe especially so, as being a threat to American democracy and their constitution.

I see world politics as at a crossroads and there is no doubt there are many countries teetering. I have little interest in visiting America no matter who is in power, but don’t misinterpret our US cousins in here. Sometimes it seems you are the only one that sees their malintent in the responses given.

I’ve seen the same people you are maligning in here, point out Harris’s shortcomings too, in her thread.
Regardless of American world policy, which I myself would be critical of, I think with an election in two months time at this crossroads I refer to globally, it is very understandable that the focus is mainly on who wins or loses.
Uh, I promise you -- you don't have him in the least wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.