Kamala Harris

Biden’s gone and the guy he was up against has as many mental deficiencies, if not more. That is obvious to anyone with a pair of eyes and ears.

It’s akin to slagging off the acting of Pamela Anderson in Baywatch, whilst simultaneously ignoring the equally wooden performance of David Hasselhoff.
At the time I think I’d have been wooden opposite Pamela Anderson ;-)

They may vote the same as you. Doubt they wanna hang with you. And you them, to be fair.
Most of my friends are actually Uber liberal. The consequences of a liberal art college education and mostly living in major Cities.

Just a guess on my part to be fair, but I think they like me just fine :)

Most of my friends are actually Uber liberal. The consequences of a liberal art college education and mostly living in major Cities.

Just a guess on my part to be fair, but I think they like me just fine :)
Right — you’re making my point. You’d just as soon hang out with those that’d vote for Trump as wash your contact lenses with Tabasco. You’re as contemptuous of them as the rest of us.

Last edited:
It's fairly Foggy in here.

I wonder if it could explain the wise words of future pres Harris who's 'surging in the polls'...

Anybody, for what this phrase means.

I expect you all to dance around it and other shit she spouts, so confidently.

You’ve been brainwashed. Quite obvious what she is saying.

It's fairly Foggy in here.

I wonder if it could explain the wise words of future pres Harris who's 'surging in the polls'...

Anybody, for what this phrase means.

I expect you all to dance around it and other shit she spouts, so confidently.

Makes sense to me. Don't let what has happened in the past cloud your view of what could happen in the future.

Or just don't look backwards, look forward.

Everyone can hear what she's saying. I asked you to explain what she means.

You could have done that in your post to say it was 'quite obvious', but you deflected.

It's fine to admit you don't know, like everyone else does.
It’s no deflection, it just doesn’t need to be explained. It’s her campaign slogan to her people, just like what we do over here, just not 3 words.

I’ll do an edit and say, for those that can’t see it, we can have a great future while remembering, but not worrying about the past.

Everyone can hear what she's saying. I asked you to explain what she means.

You could have done that in your post to say it was 'quite obvious', but you deflected.

It's fine to admit you don't know, like everyone else does.
It means people who blame all the mistakes they made in the past on other people or the “system”, who moan and whinge and have no balls to make change, who spend their whole lives acting like fucking dickheads and feel they’re entitled to because of how “screwed” they got . . . they should try to make things better in the future anyhow.

In other words, she’s talking to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.