Yaya
Silva
Aguero

Ederson
Dias
Rodri
KDB
Haaland

If the young Silva plays in the current City team, he will be better than the old Silva not necessarily better than KDB. Silva came when City was in development and progressing to be a champion. He and the other players achieved the first title in this era. I am not saying Silva is better, but with different times, coaches, and players, all these factors must be considered.

Here’s one, which ‘spine’ do you go for:

Hart
Kompany
Yaya
Silva
Aguero

Ederson
Dias
Rodri
KDB
Haaland

That's an even better debate as both Silva and KDB are legends in their own way.

I believe the 2nd is more 'Pep' so emotions aside, that's got to be my answer. They'd control the game better.

Ederson is perfect for how we play as is Rodri, coin toss between Silva and KDB, and Haaland has broken the PL goals record in year 1.

When you look at our midfield over the last 10 years, it shows what class recruitment we have:

David/KDB/Bernie/Gundo/Rodri/Fern/Yaya/Samir/GazBaz/Milner/Nigel

I dont think another team in the world would be able to produce a list like that. Ok. Maybe Barca/Real.

That's an even better debate as both Silva and KDB are legends in their own way.

I believe the 2nd is more 'Pep' so emotions aside, that's got to be my answer. They'd control the game better.

Ederson is perfect for how we play as is Rodri, coin toss between Silva and KDB, and Haaland has broken the PL goals record in year 1.
Not bad 5 aside teams are they.

Think you’re probably right though.

Here’s one, which ‘spine’ do you go for:

Hart
Kompany
Yaya
Silva
Aguero

Ederson
Dias
Rodri
KDB
Haaland

Has to be the second one. I never liked Joe Hart and fucking him right off was the absolute best decision Pep ever made. (We won't mention Bravo season).

Fernandinho should replace Yaya in the first one aswell. I remember him never breaking into a jog over 180 minutes of a CL semi-final, throwing his toys out of the pram over no birthday cake and calling our clubs greatest ever Manager a racist, just as much as I remember the good parts. Great player when he could be arsed, not a legend for me, and he was after the first Pellegrini season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.