Keir Starmer

The age of the lad isn't and shouldn't be an issue

It is whether it is good that for 2 decades nearly all politicians are careerist ones straight out of uni and a internship or job with big business or in the parliamentary bubble itself not many are being brpught through outside certain sectors.

Mercer was talking absolute bollocks that a 25 year old cannot be life experienced to work the job, it is whether they be it 20 or 60 years of afe actually know and understand the state of Britain and it's citizens and most in westminster, be it boomer Gen X, millenial or Gen Z seem to be clueless

and Starmer has been awful when it comes to local candidates who have worked and lived in the community being put up, blocking their right to stand in selections.

we seem to be on an endless cycle of producing the same standard of MPs with little to show between them and no empathy for the common man, woman or child.

Last edited:
This one does ;)

The Mcdonalds iphone mob have never had it so good pal.

EcYXln_WkAEjEoK.jpg

McDonalds popularity peaked in the early 90s, those you talk about were not born then.

they wouldnl be more likely be in an artisan coffee shop that sellls multigrian charcoal bread tbf

Ya cannae beat a starbucks and a vape in the mornin' can ya laddie?

;)

I never at any point said big families are bad.
I specifically said it’s the parents choice as to how many kids they have.
The specific point was on family allowance only.
No one , certainly not me, as far as I am aware has said that additional children should be treated any differently by the State and they are not.
You wrote

"Families can have as many kids as they want, just don’t expect the tax payer to fund them."

My post about my family showed that the tax payer funding of children works and my family has paid back in tax what it received probably a hundred fold if not more. Tax payer funding of children is actually investment in the future, it helps produce better educated more rounded units of production, that are economically successful. Success should not be the preserve of the owners of capital, aspiration should be for everyone and if child welfare helps then it should be given to every child not just to the first two born. If such a cap was around when my nan and grandad were having their families my family would have been much poorer than they were and less likely to succeed. My family would have remained in the poverty trap, they would have been less educated and less productive meaning my cousins life chances would also have diminished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.