Keir Starmer

A rare Labour win. Fair play.
1_STARCITYSLIDE.jpg

What a strange take.

Regardless of how much money is actually recovered politicians need to know that they can’t misappropriate large sums of taxpayers money without scrutiny.

Or would you just let them have it away with whatever they fancy?

Frankly I’d be astonished at any government following one as profligate as the current one not investigating where all the cash went. It would be irresponsible.
Is the right answer.

Let me put my cards on the table. I detest Starmer. He's a traitor and I always hate them more than the actual enemy. He is basically a one nation Tory, which is fine if you are a Tory. So he has no problem there as he is. Now I understand that he looksatthe English voting record and sees that the Tories are a shoe In most times, with the rest of us having to suffer because of they utter deluded, yes sir, no sir, God bless you sir Serfs within the working class.

He is also aware of the Tory press and media, who will destroy any attempt so to make this country a fairer place. As we saw with Corbyn. So he has broken every promise he made when elected and gone all right wing. I hate that, he's a fucking coward and before anyone says it's better than the actual Tories, that's like saying getting thrown into an Olympic sized swimming pool full of shit is worse than getting thrown into a 25m pool ful of shit. Why are we accepting either?

It also irks me that the same press, media and anti fairer Britain cunts are visible here too, yet we haven't voted for they utter vermin in over 70 years. I used to be a member and was, you won't be surprised on the Left. I am now filled with nothing but contempt for Labour, Indy being the tin hat when they go on board with Project Fear and sucked the Tory dick. I will never vote for them again.

To me this contest is about a shower of incompetent, lying, thieving cunts and a party with no balls and no principles. No doubt if they do win, they will have one term and be booted out. And that's all I have to say about that. Unless some **** annoys me obviously.

Let me put my cards on the table. I detest Starmer. He's a traitor and I always hate them more than the actual enemy. He is basically a one nation Tory, which is fine if you are a Tory. So he has no problem there as he is. Now I understand that he looksatthe English voting record and sees that the Tories are a shoe In most times, with the rest of us having to suffer because of they utter deluded, yes sir, no sir, God bless you sir Serfs within the working class.

He is also aware of the Tory press and media, who will destroy any attempt so to make this country a fairer place. As we saw with Corbyn. So he has broken every promise he made when elected and gone all right wing. I hate that, he's a fucking coward and before anyone says it's better than the actual Tories, that's like saying getting thrown into an Olympic sized swimming pool full of shit is worse than getting thrown into a 25m pool ful of shit. Why are we accepting either?

It also irks me that the same press, media and anti fairer Britain cunts are visible here too, yet we haven't voted for they utter vermin in over 70 years. I used to be a member and was, you won't be surprised on the Left. I am now filled with nothing but contempt for Labour, Indy being the tin hat when they go on board with Project Fear and sucked the Tory dick. I will never vote for them again.

To me this contest is about a shower of incompetent, lying, thieving cunts and a party with no balls and no principles. No doubt if they do win, they will have one term and be booted out. And that's all I have to say about that. Unless some **** annoys me obviously.
You are never going to get all you want, it's a compromise would you rather have a left leaning party that appeals to everyone, of a left wing party that appeals to few?

I know which one I prefer, prior to the Tories this country was on the way to being fixed, investment was up, waiting lists were down all under a Labour government that many on the far left despised

While you're happy to piss on women only spaces, it seems Labour women ain't....

What a bunch of fucking transphobes eh!

You need to give your head a wobble. This madness hurts women, particularly lesbians, and as for confused teens and gay kids, let's just give them puberty blockers and a lifetime of medication, the pharmaceutical industry will thank you for it, it's the main reason they bankroll so much of this insanity in the States.

Take a moment and try to imagine this working at the Etihad? Hard isn't it? Still it doesn't effect you so why should you give a fuck.

I'd be really surprised if all the toilets were like that.

Manchester Uni Union has some "toilets for everyone", but they also have plenty of male and female toilets. Pretty sure they're as "woke" as you're likely to get, and manage to cope.

In a large conference centre, there would easily be enough to have that mix, so it's a bit of a cheap target to complain about them.

I'd be really surprised if all the toilets were like that.

Manchester Uni Union has some "toilets for everyone", but they also have plenty of male and female toilets. Pretty sure they're as "woke" as you're likely to get, and manage to cope.

In a large conference centre, there would easily be enough to have that mix, so it's a bit of a cheap target to complain about them.

Everything's cheap about this non-debate.

Only transphobes and bigots make a big deal about it.

You are never going to get all you want, it's a compromise would you rather have a left leaning party that appeals to everyone, of a left wing party that appeals to few?

I know which one I prefer, prior to the Tories this country was on the way to being fixed, investment was up, waiting lists were down all under a Labour government that many on the far left despised
I don't see them as left leaning under Sir MI5 plant. The previous you mention never tackled the housing crisis, taxing the rich, corporations, renationalising our utilities and trains. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whT we think, too many of the English always vote in the Tories. They seem to be easily led. Manipulated. Madee to feel they cared about, no laughing at the back. Its a headscratcher.

What Starmer is basically offering is hardship for the working classes, who always pay the bill when the Tories fuck everything up. Ringse and repeat from cowards who want the working class vote but do fuck all to lift us. That might be OK for some, it isn't for me. We have turned into a servile, tug the forelcock, bend over the table cowards..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.