Keir Starmer

I don't see them as left leaning under Sir MI5 plant. The previous you mention never tackled the housing crisis, taxing the rich, corporations, renationalising our utilities and trains. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whT we think, too many of the English always vote in the Tories. They seem to be easily led. Manipulated. Madee to feel they cared about, no laughing at the back. Its a headscratcher.

What Starmer is basically offering is hardship for the working classes, who always pay the bill when the Tories fuck everything up. Ringse and repeat from cowards who want the working class vote but do fuck all to lift us. That might be OK for some, it isn't for me. We have turned into a servile, tug the forelcock, bend over the table cowards..

This cycle can only be destroyed if we change the electoral system to proportional representation. It would most likely give us a never ending cycle of left leaning/right leaning social democratic mush, but it would at least spare us the awfulness of a Truss or a Braverman and would've spared us Brexit.

Why did it take security so long to remove the man? The way things are in the world that man could have been anyone including a terrorist.

Does he not have extra security like the Prime Minister (who doesn’t really need it as he rarely appears in public!!)?

Wes Streeting looks like he has dropped an acid tab.

This was Starmer's big chance to impress, i am afraid basically it is uninspiring and dull, his delivery is staid and i am bored.

Think I will watch escape to the country instead.

I’d sooner listen to someone who isn’t pumping the air or pontificating by shouting and promising the earth and have someone who speaks calmly and reasonably.
Someone who sounds as if he cares about the country and its people rather than lining the pockets of his rich friends and sycophants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.