Keir Starmer

Wes Streeting looks like he has dropped an acid tab.

This was Starmer's big chance to impress, i am afraid basically it is uninspiring and dull, his delivery is staid and i am bored.

Think I will watch escape to the country instead.

Who’d have guessed a poster who despises every breath Starmer takes was not enamoured with his speech?!

Wes Streeting looks like he has dropped an acid tab.

This was Starmer's big chance to impress, i am afraid basically it is uninspiring and dull, his delivery is staid and i am bored.

Think I will watch escape to the country instead.
You were never going to vote for him anyway so I’m sure he’ll get over your non-endorsement.

A few things with that start...

Someone in security is getting a big bollocking later and rightly so
The blokes who it left the two women to physically drag him away!
Fair play to them, the speed they were moving him along the floor, looked for all the world he was heading for stilettos in the knackers behind that curtain
Rayner looked like, silly bastard I told him to make sure it was all in his hair
Starmer handled it well but looked slightly too chuffed with his power not protest ad-lib

Sure the man comes across a little bit wooden, but the last PM with supposed 'charisma' didn't work out that well did he?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.