Keir Starmer

Like it or not, business and banks run the world and politicians get into power off the back of their good graces and nods of approval.

There is only so much any party and leader will ever be able to do to level up society as they love to call it.

The system dictates you go to work for just enough money to survive on and make you feel like you are doing ok whilst ploughing it straight back into the pockets of the few.

Labour/Tories/Lib Dems/SNP, it’s all the same, fuck all of note changes, ever but I will guarantee, the politics you espouse too whilst often noble sounding and idealistic, they are never getting anywhere near power anytime soon, if ever.

Why? The system will never allow it so let’s just make do with getting rid of the real right and grifters and give the other lot a go shall we?

Untrue the system only has the power we give them. The reason we always get wankers in charge is because there are too many people just like them voting.

I get that is unlikely to change unless something drastic happens and people take a leap of faith. Austerity covid cost of living crisis a corrupt government, brexit and many other things have given the Labour Party a once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe a Corbyn without his history would win the general election.

It's a massive opportunity that is going to be missed because a **** called Starmer lied to his own party and is now changing it be a lighter status quo.

He is fucking his party and the country and we might not get this chance again.

You want to vote for that knock yourself out.

Untrue the system only has the power we give them. The reason we always get wankers in charge is because there are too many people just like them voting.

I get that is unlikely to change unless something drastic happens and people take a leap of faith. Austerity covid cost of living crisis a corrupt government, brexit and many other things have given the Labour Party a once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe a Corbyn without his history would win the general election.

It's a massive opportunity that is going to be missed because a **** called Starmer lied to his own party and is now changing it be a lighter status quo.

He is fucking his party and the country and we might not get this chance again.

You want to vote for that knock yourself out.

The system is all we have and it ain’t changing anytime soon if at all.

I’d have PR tomorrow and have said so but we have a straight up choice next year, Tories or Labour, Sunak or Keir so pick your poison.

I hope it’s Labour and Keir but I’ve stated so many times and you also allude to it, fuck all will ever really change because that’s the system.

Corbyn would never be allowed into power, never. See the banks/City/business and just how quick they can get rid of someone they don’t like (Truss and co).

Given where I live and the need to get rid of a Tory I will be voting SNP.

Sir MI5 Plant Starmer showed his true colours and his attempting to backtrack on what he said makes me want to kick his fucking Tory bastard face in.

That’s the choice this country has. A corrupt bunch of Toff thieving bastards. Or a lying horrible Tory Lite boring ****.

What a week to give up sipping paraffin.

The system is all we have and it ain’t changing anytime soon if at all.

I’d have PR tomorrow and have said so but we have a straight up choice next year, Tories or Labour, Sunak or Keir so pick your poison.

I hope it’s Labour and Keir but I’ve stated so many times and you also allude to it, fuck all will ever really change because that’s the system.

Corbyn would never be allowed into power, never. See the banks/City/business and just how quick they can get rid of someone they don’t like (Truss and co).

Given where I live and the need to get rid of a Tory I will be voting SNP.

We agree on most points except

We pushed aside Corbyn, the voting public

You don't have to vote SNP or anyone that you don't want to.

Last edited:
He's digging his own grave. That's not down to us.

I've said in this thread and the labour party one he could Spursy the election and this has the potential to do it.

I don’t really agree he’s digging his own grave.

Every poll that has come out in the last week or so - Omnisis, YouGov, techne, Redfield, PeoplePolling. The Labour lead has increased. For some, it has increased a lot, possibly due to the by-elections.

Regardless of the opinion of him on here, people have to learn that these discussions that are happening online do not reflect the wider electorate. It was the exact same with Brexit.

The vast vast majority of people in this country won’t have even heard his LBC interview. I don’t think any of the Israel-Hamas stuff has any actual bearing on his odds of winning.

People just see that the country is currently shit and so they want the other ones in. That’s pretty much all there is to it.

The academic posturing of actual policies and international diplomacy etc. is depressingly irrelevant in a general election as we’ve learnt only too well in recent years. People vote on very simplistic parameters.

All Starmer has to do to win is avoid being painted as some kind of disastrous communist boogeyman by the media like Corbyn was. So far he has done that.

The right are using Israel - Hamas as a wedge issue as its the only thing they have found. The fact that a few people are prepared to piggy back on the right actually using the deaths of innocents on both sides as a reason to amplify their own dislike of Starmer sickens me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.