Keir Starmer

This seems to be why he said it. He was signalling in to a certain demographic that he's for them.

Asked if Starmer felt the laughter was evidence of snobbishness towards his father, he replied: "I don’t know what caused someone to laugh, but if you're laughing at someone because they work in a factory - that is the one thing that I think had a massive impact on someone like my dad, the disrespect.

"And it’s in me. You can see I'm angry about it, I am frustrated, because I will never allow that sort of disrespect for working people to be any part of my plans, any part of the Britain that I want as the future.

This seems to be why he said it. He was signalling in to a certain demographic that he's for them.

Asked if Starmer felt the laughter was evidence of snobbishness towards his father, he replied: "I don’t know what caused someone to laugh, but if you're laughing at someone because they work in a factory - that is the one thing that I think had a massive impact on someone like my dad, the disrespect. And it’s in me. You can see I'm angry about it, I am frustrated, because I will never allow that sort of disrespect for working people to be any part of my plans, any part of the Britain that I want as the future.”
The honest answer would have been “No, they were laughing at me repeatedly parroting that my father was a tool maker”. ‘I don’t know what caused someone to laugh’ is a lie.

Pretty obvious the clown was pitching a disingenuous position of 'them and us' trying to get the Working Class onside.

He, LITERALLY, cannot stop lying. He's the epitome of the politician the public has grown to hate. Deflects, no accountability and changes the subject when caught out.

He's just a robot in a suit in the end.

Pretty obvious the clown was pitching a disingenuous position of 'them and us' trying to get the Working Class onside.

He, LITERALLY, cannot stop lying. He's the epitome of the politician the public has grown to hate. Deflects, no accountability and changes the subject when caught out.

He's just a robot in a suit in the end.
The question asked at the sky debate outed him. You could see it in his face. The pause and the stammer followed, then the programming kicked in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.