Keir Starmer

Your views are yours and yours alone to express, that’s absolutely fine and I know you are intelligent enough to accept that others will have opposing views.

I don’t think anyone is attempting to change your stance.
I have no problem with opposing views whatsoever and that is a good place to draw a line under it all. I only came on today to vote in the song cup.

I think we can all blame @BlueHammer85 for posting late and causing this shit show.

If in doubt blame a southerner:-)

He’s quite happy telling people what they think but sees his arse when people do the same to him.

As for Starmer it’s clear he’s getting all the shit stuff out of the way early in his tenure. He did well with the riots, probably chose the wrong threshold for the WFA and was very naive about the freebies. He’ll get pelters from the Tory boys for everything because that’s what they do but so far there’s been no corruption that we know of yet, and whether his handling of the main issues of the day (economy, immigration, justice system, health service, social care etc) is effective is far too early to say. All we can say so far is that he hasn’t crashed the economy and has lasted longer than Truss.
I kinda understand his motives and reasoning for getting the shit stuff out of the way but that shit stuff so early has led to the party being distrusted from the start and I believe that was a grave misjudgement.
The only thing I’d say is I don’t see malice in his decisions so far, I believe Labour are trying to get the country moving and unlike others I don’t believe they are sneering at the electorate like the conservatives did so often and certainly in their last 12 months where the scorched earth policy was there to see.
They have much to learn now they are actually in power and being generous I’d put a lot of his mistakes so far down to naivety rather than being callous.
The budget needs to be a big win for him otherwise it’s going to be a long hard road ahead.

I kinda understand his motives and reasoning for getting the shit stuff out of the way but that shit stuff so early has led to the party being distrusted from the start and I believe that was a grave misjudgement.
The only thing I’d say is I don’t see malice in his decisions so far, I believe Labour are trying to get the country moving and unlike others I don’t believe they are sneering at the electorate like the conservatives did so often and certainly in their last 12 months where the scorched earth policy was there to see.
They have much to learn now they are actually in power and being generous I’d put a lot of his mistakes so far down to naivety rather than being callous.
The budget needs to be a big win for him otherwise it’s going to be a long hard road ahead.
So introducing a policy knowing that it will lead to old pensioners freezing to death in the winter isn't callous, it just naivety?
I give up.

In fairness the Fred West analogy was a perfect one. You have to exaggerate after about 100 times of just please stop the whataboutery. As i wasn't calling anyone Fred West its not even an insult.

Please also note I have seen you and Mexico go 15 rounds on each other and I have said diddly squat.

When 2 posters with form start a discussion with opposite views it always goes like this

I think this
I don't agree
Well here is why
Well what about this
I don't accept
................................ on and on it goes until finally

You're a ****
No you're a ****

Least I try and cut out the shit in the middle, hilts blunt but has great time management:-)

Anyhow it seems we have gone back and to without calling each other a **** so it can be done if posters are actually talking to each other.
I guess it’s the way things are said and interpreted over a social media forum. I don’t think you’re a Tory attack bot, who literally comes on the forum to froth partisan shite every day, but sometimes I do think you go OTT in rhetoric.

That’s my failing as much as yours. When I feel that way, I won’t respond, as I did earlier.

So introducing a policy knowing that it will lead to old pensioners freezing to death in the winter isn't callous, it just naivety?
I give up.
That’s your hyperbole talking and as you’ve repeated it so often it’s lost its meaning.
I don’t agree with the policy, I feel it’s unnecessary at this time.
I don’t believe there will be thousands dying due to freezing to death either, it’s a crass comment from crass people wanting to score points on a sub thread on a football forum.
Your posts over the last few months show you to be dishonest and with a mad agenda.

That’s your hyperbole talking and as you’ve repeated it so often it’s lost its meaning.
I don’t agree with the policy, I feel it’s unnecessary at this time.
I don’t believe there will be thousands dying due to freezing to death either, it’s a crass comment from crass people wanting to score points on a sub thread on a football forum.
Your posts over the last few months show you to be dishonest and with a mad agenda.
4,000 pensioners could potentially die according to... The Labour Party.
Naivety my arse.

Capture.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.