Keir Starmer

haha .. ' I am not really fussed about any of it '' before proceeding with a massive long winded rant yet again.
No, I said I am not fussed about his gifts per se. I don't know why I bother with you, I really don't. Maybe best if you put me on your ignore list?

Too late.... Tory MPs will now come under scrutiny when they hadn't before. What have they unleashed? The gravy train may have hit the buffers.

I’m fairly sure ministers won’t be on the list as most gifts (if not for personal use such as a ticket to a football game) belong to the state.

Starmer receives a painting as leader of the opposition it belongs to him
Starmer receives a painting as leader of the country it belongs to the state

@BlueHammer. Thanks of ther attachments. I do not intend to critique every line but my overarching comments would be these:

1. Many of the things cited, I do not regard as being remotely positive, quite the opposite
2. Many of the "achievements", they have not actually achieved! Saying your going to do something is not an achievement!
3. It's an incomplete list. It does not list the utter balls-ups.

Yup. Surprised “have breathed” hasn’t made the “achievement” list with such a low bar.

It’s only an achievement when it’s delivered, until then it’s an ambition.

Anyroad he likes lists. Bless him.

No, I said I am not fussed about his gifts per se. I don't know why I bother with you, I really don't. Maybe best if you put me on your ignore list?
What and deprive himself of the chuckles we all have at your ramblings?

You still haven't told us what you do for a job so we can all decide if you're overpaid or not, the way you have regarding plumbers. I won't hold my breath!

@BlueHammer. Thanks of ther attachments. I do not intend to critique every line but my overarching comments would be these:

1. Many of the things cited, I do not regard as being remotely positive, quite the opposite
2. Many of the "achievements", they have not actually achieved! Saying your going to do something is not an achievement!
3. It's an incomplete list. It does not list the utter balls-ups.
Which ones, out of interest, do you think are positives?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.