Keir Starmer

He must be doing something right, the propaganda is starting already.

What part of that is propaganda?

He wants to be the next Blair but tricked many of the membership into voting for him by pretending to be supportive of "left-wing policies"by making pledges he has now scrapped and had no intention of keeping.

Professor Quirrell hiding something under his hat is apt.

What part of that is propaganda?

He wants to be the next Blair but tricked many of the membership into voting for him by pretending to be supportive of "left-wing policies"by making pledges he has now scrapped and had no intention of keeping.

Professor Quirrell hiding something under his hat is apt.
Oh, sorry, what talking from how the Tories were seeing him, not his own party.

For the 6th time I heard! Not sure if correct. But you're right though, my neighbour has had covid the past two Christmases, thankfully only in hospital for the first one.

I think he has had it twice, but this is his 6th isolation period, I read - bloody unlucky because now Labour are actually ahead in the polls he wants to really 'get out there'.

Always thought the job of the opposition was to question the Government ? but when the Health minister gave private care Holmes £400 million because they had sacked their staff, they never asked why, they did not even ask how much it is going to cost British tax payers when they sack NHS staff, Labour are seen as weak with no policies worth voting for, they will lose the next election.

Two reason, no three actually I cannot bring my self to support starmer

Appointing Mandleson, reeves and streeting.

None of them have the general publics interests at heart and are the two MPs wouldn't look out of place on the tory side of the chamber.

Mandleson, close friend of Epstien and encourager of Blairs folly in Iraq shouldn't be allowed near politics

Reactions: mat
Two reason, no three actually I cannot bring my self to support starmer

Appointing Mandleson, reeves and streeting.

None of them have the general publics interests at heart and are the two MPs wouldn't look out of place on the tory side of the chamber.

Mandleson, close friend of Epstien and encourager of Blairs folly in Iraq shouldn't be allowed near politics
Mandleson is an utter ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.