Keir Starmer

Some of us should have listened a bit more to our blue brothers when we had the chance.

Shamefully I voted for this ****. First time ever I voted Tory because I just couldn’t vote for Corbyn and of course because of brexit.

I’ve admitted my mistake in voting for the fuck up that was brexit.

Im also willing to own the fact I voted for this fucking whopper.

Shame on me.
As long as you vote for ABJ next time!

Harry Cole Sun's Pol Ed trying desperately to do some whataboutery saying Starmer called Delta the "Johnson variant " and didn't apologise for it as some sort of your mum is fatter than my mum tit for tat
Fuck me. He still wants his Carrie back

Harry Cole Sun's Pol Ed trying desperately to do some whataboutery saying Starmer called Delta the "Johnson variant " and didn't apologise for it as some sort of your mum is fatter than my mum tit for tat
He’s a very strange bloke and understandable why Sky have him on. He mainly gets owned and just gets louder until they end up turning him off.

The joys of remote working.

It's like watching a movie that you know the end to.

This is the problem with Politics in the US and the UK, it is not enough to disagree with the opposition but you have to denigrate them. The ability to identify bad behaviour and row behind your man no matter what, is the major currency now. When people like Trump and Johnson get caught "saying grab women by the pussy" or illegally tarting up a flat and having parties, their response is to lie an smear the opposition with the crudest of falsehoods. Pizzagate in the US, Saville's co-conspirator here.

This is heading one way and one way only, these lies are divisive, they make people cruel and are toxic to society as a whole. Senior Conservatives need to knock this shit on the head. After the harm that Brexit has caused to the harmony of this country we can't afford Johnson attempts to dehumanise Starmer as a funny lie or clever riposte. If the Tory party follow Johnson down evermore paths of confrontation just so he can cling a little longer to power, we will be ruined.

This is not a Conservative PM, this is not a normal politician. Each day he lowers the tone and the bar a little more and more spineless fools like JRM and nadine dorries follow through.

The possibility is not that this beginning of the end but rather the end of the beginning, that Johnson and Co will herald a new age of politics where standards continues to plummet for generations.

It's like watching a movie that you know the end to.

This is the problem with Politics in the US and the UK, it is not enough to disagree with the opposition but you have to denigrate them. The ability to identify bad behaviour and row behind your man no matter what, is the major currency now. When people like Trump and Johnson get caught "saying grab women by the pussy" or illegally tarting up a flat and having parties, their response is to lie an smear the opposition with the crudest of falsehoods. Pizzagate in the US, Saville's co-conspirator here.

This is heading one way and one way only, these lies are divisive, they make people cruel and are toxic to society as a whole. Senior Conservatives need to knock this shit on the head. After the harm that Brexit has caused to the harmony of this country we can't afford Johnson attempts to dehumanise Starmer as a funny lie or clever riposte. If the Tory party follow Johnson down evermore paths of confrontation just so he can cling a little longer to power, we will be ruined.

This is not a Conservative PM, this is not a normal politician. Each day he lowers the tone and the bar a little more and more spineless fools like JRM and nadine dorries follow through.

The possibility is not that this beginning of the end but rather the end of the beginning, that Johnson and Co will herald a new age of politics where standards continues to plummet for generations.
Mogg isn’t a spineless fool. He’s a fully paid up member of the Johnson cult with the same sense of entitlement and superiority. He’s not been suckered in to follow Johnson; it’s exactly who he is and he’s proud of it. Dorries is a spineless fool though.

Mogg isn’t a spineless fool. He’s a fully paid up member of the Johnson cult with the same sense of entitlement and superiority. He’s not been suckered in to follow Johnson; it’s exactly who he is and he’s proud of it. Dorries is a spineless fool though.
Fair point.

JRM is in my opinion utterly hollow, devoid of empathy and respect to others. Watch him in the video below as Johnson utters the lie.

There are others following in his footsteps, willing to look absolutely asine and frankly vindictive to serve Johnson, Kwasi Kwarteng, and Oliver Dowden are prime examples.

Fuck it.

I'm going to lead a peaceful revolution and bring stability with a benign dictatorship for 25 years. In that time we will all build a constitution together.

Johnson, Mogg, The rags, and all the other divisive, self serving cunts will be exiled to the virgin islands. After I've reclaimed their stolen taxes held there. *

*Liverpool fans will be sent to re - education camps in Italy

My first act will be to engage the people in a debate on the most divisive issue this country has ever had to face. With a referendum to follow. The people will finally decide if it's a Barm or Muffin!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.