Keir Starmer

Agreed.

A couple of years ago fascists ambushed him and former AGS Steve Hedley during an counter EDL demo.

People have had enough and seeing the message straight talking union leaders are putting across and the neo libs are bricking it. So they'll do what they do best and smear people.

Only a matter of time before he's accused of anti-Semitism.

I agree with an awful lot of what he and Mick Lynch say.

Definitely supportive of them and think in the main they’re doing a great job.

I disagree with Mick Lynch on Brexit.

I disagree with Ed Dempsey’s comments in that video on the EDL, racial equality and liberals.

But not because of smears.

I’ve seen their actual words come out of their actual mouth and I disagree with them on those points.
I know both of them and unlike politicians if you questioned what they said to their faces they would happily debate with you.

I know both of them and unlike politicians if you questioned what they said to their faces they would happily debate with you.
I know their points of view mate.

I disagree with them on some points.

But that’s ok, I still support what they’re saying about wages and energy bills.

I’m long enough in the tooth to realise I’m not going to agree with anyone on every single point.

Or course I'm in favour of all of those things in a perfect world! Who doesn't like cake?!

If everyone in the country got an 11% pay rise tomorrow, what do you think would happen to inflation?

If inflation went even higher, what do you think would happen then? The poorest people would suffer the most.

Of course we all want pay increases, of course we all want cheaper energy bills.

You bring the lowest up and cap the profits.

Inflation is already running rampant.

What's the excuse there, then?

Always makes me laugh when the Corbynistas use quotations on "Labour" as if only they know what Labour really is, and the Labour voters who delivered 3 landslide election victories on the spin are "Neolibs/ capitalists / Sun readers" or whatever, lol.

Labour won 3 landslides in a row and made the country a far better place following an ideology I believe in.

Labour lost 4 elections in a row following ideologies you believe in, and we've ended up with progressively worst Tory governments without even a viable opposition.

Will you ever learn....?

So explain, then, why the Tories have stood on the shoulders of the policies you speak of (not really examining all of those policies) and made the country worse using the same models?

I'll tell you; because the Labour you believed in, thought it could serve two masters and made a deal with Devils by opening the doorway for them and here they are.

Any idea why he spent time hanging out with Russian speaking separatists in Ukraine?
Not a Scoobies.

However, I'm currently googling to fuck about it all to try and reach a conclusion about it. Currently I'm stuck reading various blogs from different "left wing parties." Some calling him a ****, t others defending him.

He was my lead officer for a few years I thought I knew how he operates. I might be re educating myself.

You bring the lowest up and cap the profits.

Inflation is already running rampant.

What's the excuse there, then?
Bit like saying the kitchen’s on fire anyway, what harm can a little petrol do?

Definitely open to renationalising energy, windfall taxes, short term cap on profits etc.

Definitely in favour of an incremental rise in wages and a rise in corporation tax.

But double-digit pay rises across the board is just going to create an inflationary death spiral which will make all of us poorer.

So explain, then, why the Tories have stood on the shoulders of the policies you speak of (not really examining all of those policies) and made the country worse using the same models?

I'll tell you; because the Labour you believed in, thought it could serve two masters and made a deal with Devils by opening the doorway for them and here they are.
They haven’t stood on the same policies in any way, shape or form though, have they?

We had 10 years of growth under Blair, the biggest redistribution of wealth over a 10 year period in history, record investment in the NHS, the shortest waiting times in history, tax credits, biggest ever spending on state education, close economic and political ties with the EU.

Under the Tories we had a decade of austerity, high taxes low spend, pathetic economic growth, NHS funding absolutely decimated, record long NHS waiting times, police spending absolutely decimated, fucking BREXIT! and then the last 3 years of absolute moronic incompetence!

You couldn’t really get a more stark contrast!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.