Keir Starmer

Mate have you actually watched that video?

Because it plays very much like a smear campaign against liberals!..

Brushes off the "bigotry" of the EDL as if it's a minor footnote, and goes on to suggest the far-right isn't the real enemy, liberals are!

I don't give a flying fuck how many photos you pull out of your arse with him stood next to ethnic minorities.

This is his "very fine people on both sides" moment.

It's a shame because he's done some fine work on the strikes, but he's got no one to blame but himself for his words in that video. Really disappointed in him.

Both El Shabazz and Dr Rev Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of the real problem being the liberal politician.

With those on the right, we know EXACTLY who they are. It's the ones who offer 'well meaning' platitudes and 'understanding' that are the wolves in sheep's clothing as they play both sides.

You'll earn some day, should you choose to see what they truly are.

So, to give people actual wages, not silly incrementalisations, a lowering or freezing of prices on rent and utilities, uni fees and/ or taxes, is far too left for people to consider?

Central/ neolib policies will and HAVE NOT solved this in the space and time you've mentioned; over 12 years.

How can the current situation not get through to you?
Or course I'm in favour of all of those things in a perfect world! Who doesn't like cake?!

If everyone in the country got an 11% pay rise tomorrow, what do you think would happen to inflation?

If inflation went even higher, what do you think would happen then? The poorest people would suffer the most.

Of course we all want pay increases, of course we all want cheaper energy bills.

"Toys out of the pram" was the attack on genuine and popular policies under Labour as it used to be, not this grotesque mask worn by the current 'Labour' incumbents.

There was nothing 'communist' about the last Labour leadership, just your common Sun reader being told about the view they're supposed to hold.

Look at it all now. Are you ever going to admit the problems neolib/ capitalist politics have gotten us? Or should we all still be 'tightening our belts' so the rich get even richer as they tell us to 'wait our turn'?

Will you ever learn...?
Always makes me laugh when the Corbynistas use quotations on "Labour" as if only they know what Labour really is, and the Labour voters who delivered 3 landslide election victories on the spin are "Neolibs/ capitalists / Sun readers" or whatever, lol.

Labour won 3 landslides in a row and made the country a far better place following an ideology I believe in.

Labour lost 4 elections in a row following ideologies you believe in, and we've ended up with progressively worst Tory governments without even a viable opposition.

Will you ever learn....?

Both El Shabazz and Dr Rev Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of the real problem being the liberal politician.

With those on the right, we know EXACTLY who they are. It's the ones who offer 'well meaning' platitudes and 'understanding' that are the wolves in sheep's clothing as they play both sides.

You'll earn some day, should you choose to see what they truly are.
The liberals are the real fascists, right?

its-groundhog-day-again-reporting.gif

Always makes me laugh when the Corbynistas use quotations on "Labour" as if only they know what Labour really is, and the Labour voters who delivered 3 landslide election victories on the spin are "Neolibs/ capitalists / Sun readers" or whatever, lol.

Labour won 3 landslides in a row and made the country a far better place following an ideology I believe in.

Labour lost 4 elections in a row following ideologies you believe in, and we've ended up with progressively worst Tory governments without even a viable opposition.

Will you ever learn....?
That wasn't Labour, wolf in sheep's clothing.
Tory Cnuts just like Starmer.

I smell the beginnings of a Liberal smear campaign.....

Let's nip this shite in the bud

Agreed.

A couple of years ago fascists ambushed him and former AGS Steve Hedley during an counter EDL demo.

People have had enough and seeing the message straight talking union leaders are putting across and the neo libs are bricking it. So they'll do what they do best and smear people.

Agreed.

A couple of years ago fascists ambushed him and former AGS Steve Hedley during an counter EDL demo.

People have had enough and seeing the message straight talking union leaders are putting across and the neo libs are bricking it. So they'll do what they do best and smear people.
I agree with an awful lot of what he and Mick Lynch say.

Definitely supportive of them and think in the main they’re doing a great job.

I disagree with Mick Lynch on Brexit.

I disagree with Ed Dempsey’s comments in that video on the EDL, racial equality and liberals.

But not because of smears.

I’ve seen their actual words come out of their actual mouth and I disagree with them on those points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.