Keir Starmer

The Labour Party is a coalition.

Who would they partner with to be less right-wing?
It's not about being less right wing it's about changing the structure of our politics while the Tories are dead and buried. These opportunities don't come round often.

Can Starmer see this opportunity or will he just grab his prize instead?

My guess is he will grab the prize.

But that’s the reality and the only way you can change it by getting ‘your’ party in so that they have real effect.

If people think that I am a gullible mince then fair enough but what I want, like you, is what is best for my generations to come (2 young girls AtM), and that is not deliverable from what we see. In fact, they have shown absolute delinquency and if anybody can accept that, they should be in the jungle with ‘Matt the ****’ eating human balls, the same as the amount that they killed off.

I personally find it depressing the working man is left with party’s like this and not true progressive ones.

I personally find it depressing the working man is left with party’s like this and not true progressive ones.
It’s not our age or us for reformation, we can only decide which way our country should go, which is a choice. I class myself as a working man but on a high wage due to people telling me we need to change, and that’s what we need to do.

I may not be the biggest Starmer fan because at this point he seems to be too centre (including boring), but I do trust in his deputies who are honest in their dealings.

What they say, which Starmer approves, Is what I want to see in government.

The depressing thing for me is that Starmer has pretty cynically maneuvered himself into the position of being least worst option rather than a real alternative. He quite shrewdly realises that the govt has run its course and he just needs to sit tight and avoid having an opinion or position that can be argued with.

The working man had a real choice in 2019 for a radical change of government and a welcome change of direction. Sadly he was persuaded the elites were after taking his future, so he voted to ‘get rid of foreigners’ and place his trust thus in the real elites, who have shafted him absolutely rigid ever since and will shaft him even harder over the next two years.
Never forget though, it‘d have been worse under Labour!

Love the guy. Boring twat who is has took the Tories, the nasty Tories, down within a couple years after being devastated by internal strife.

Some will say that the centre is not their bag, but what was not to like about the Blair years, you never never had it so good.

Today, it’s just shit.
Agreed. I am lefter but he can beat them by having a brain. Agree the charitable status removal idea as that sends a message to me. I don't read about things but go on hunch. Just get rid of the conservative party. Please

It’s not our age or us for reformation, we can only decide which way our country should go, which is a choice. I class myself as a working man but on a high wage due to people telling me we need to change, and that’s what we need to do.

I may not be the biggest Starmer fan because at this point he seems to be too centre (including boring), but I do trust in his deputies who are honest in their dealings.

What they say, which Starmer approves, Is what I want to see in government.

I’m only 28 so it’s depressing to think I have to wait till my grandkids come of age for that time to come but I guess that’s how progress works…..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.