Keir Starmer

Although I’m not personally keen on him, he and his shadow cabinet will be my vote in the next GE. Hell, I might even change my voting location to get his name on the paper down here in the south (I live away).

The depressing thing for me is that Starmer has pretty cynically maneuvered himself into the position of being least worst option rather than a real alternative. He quite shrewdly realises that the govt has run its course and he just needs to sit tight and avoid having an opinion or position that can be argued with.

Hardly inspiring, is it, wearing a t-shirt that says "At least we're not them!"?!

If Starmer gets rid of the Lords what will he do when he is no longer an MP?
They are very good at blabbing about reform of the Lords or the EU before giddily diving headlong into the trough like the greedy parasitic pigs that they are.

Remember personal gain trumps everything once you jump on board the political gravy train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.