Keir Starmer

The depressing thing for me is that Starmer has pretty cynically maneuvered himself into the position of being least worst option rather than a real alternative. He quite shrewdly realises that the govt has run its course and he just needs to sit tight and avoid having an opinion or position that can be argued with.

In the States Biden did a similar thing with positive results I guess but it definitely leaves a lot to be desired….

I see **** Starmer has all but ruled out Corbyn standing for election as a Labour MP. Thats the way to totally alienate the left. Akehurst and his Labour First cronies will be wanking themselves silly tonight as the Labour drifts even further rightwards. We constantly hear that the Left or Far Left or Marxist Left are the militants in the Labour Party, it's not true, it's the fucking moderates who are the militants. They can get fucked; they lost my vote a long time ago, today **** Starmer has just lost a whole lot more votes from the left.

I see **** Starmer has all but ruled out Corbyn standing for election as a Labour MP. Thats the way to totally alienate the left. Akehurst and his Labour First cronies will be wanking themselves silly tonight as the Labour drifts even further rightwards. We constantly hear that the Left or Far Left or Marxist Left are the militants in the Labour Party, it's not true, it's the fucking moderates who are the militants. They can get fucked; they lost my vote a long time ago, today **** Starmer has just lost a whole lot more votes from the left.

He knows and he doesn't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.