Keisuke Honda close to signing - ESPN

one thing we are missing in our midfield is a lad with a good engine with the ability to drive our attacking play :-)

Honda looks a pretty good player tbh. But if we're looking for a Japanese player then I'd prefer us to go for Shinji Kagawa myself.

Not sure on Yuki Abe though, not really stood out for me.

tyqmvko said:
Honda looks a pretty good player tbh. But if we're looking for a Japanese player then I'd prefer us to go for Shinji Kagawa myself.

Not sure on Yuki Abe though, not really stood out for me.

Yuki Abe = Berti Mark II

Honda is actually a classy player who can create something out of nothing, a lot of teams were after his signature last transfer window, but he had just got to Russia. Abe on the other hand would be a good backup defensive midfielder type that we need to sit on the bench and need him to step in when asked. Everyone is expecting to sign all these marqee signings but remember everyone can't start so we aren't going to be signing your xabi Alonso and top top class to ride the bench

Is this just a rumour or is it actually true?

WTF...we have just gotten to the champions league and we are interested in a Leicester player...and Keisuke.

Wow...we are targeting marketing signings instead of real quality which could make us win the title.

I hope we dont sign them..

Pleased we've come to an accord with the player, could well be the prelude to City's expansion into the far east. I believe he is a Vtech-nical player. mmmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.